Chapter ten

I was up before de'von I had showered and got dressed , looking good as usual I was cooking some breakfast things I did for Eric . But instead I know Dee would appreciate it.

I walked over to him with his plate , he looked at me then looked at the plate . You sure I'm not going to die or end up in the hospital after I eat this girl . I rolled my eyes and headed back into the kicten .

Knowing he's been single for a while and always on the move , I know he hasn't had A home cooked meal in a while . and I also loved to cook so I know he was going to enjoy his food .

Dam girl , you got skills . that shit was slamming . I definitely need to make you my wife 'pronto'.

You liked it ? Knowing he would I still asked . girl I loved it . I need you as my personal chef . We laughed ..

It was still early in the day and I haven't seen Nicky Since yesterday but if she's with Kevin I'm guessing she is good.

So Mylasia what do you have planned for the day ? I'm not sure probably go shopping grab a few things for my room . just chill you know .

You want to ride with me ? I have to go home and shower make a few plays then we can go shopping . I have to pick up a few things to .

Aight let me just grab my bag , opening up more to de'von I was starting to feel comfortable .

De'von lived on the South Side Of Providence , we pulled up to a one family house . he let me out and I followed him in .

You can make yourself comfortable , I'll be right Out . I shook my head OK and sat on the couch . now for him to be 22 years old And single your boys spot was nice and clean big ass 50 inch , nice kitchen set and a sectinoal in the living Room . you would think he did have a girl .

I heard the shower turn on , so I got up off the couch and did a little snooping . I seen pictures of his family and friends , basketball trophy's and news paper acrticals from high school .

I guess I was snooping a little to much because I didn't hear him get out of the shower.

Can you rub this on my back , he handed me some Coco butter lotion . so that's why his black ass skin is so soft I though to myself.

Umm sure turn around . let's Go in my room so I can sit on my bed . thinking in my head like nigga this is not a massage but i followed him.

His room was dope he had a king size pillow top covered with a polo bed spread , and another big TV.

He sat down on his bed while I rubbed the thick coco butter on his back. Dam this nigga is fine I thought to myself. I thought maybe it wouldnt be so bad giving him a chance , he has his own house his own car and let's not forget he was balling. All the things Eric never had .

Thank you , your welcome I gave him a smile . let's see if you got taste . what you mean I asked him let's see if you know how to dress . he walked up to his walk in closet , he had so may snakers and clothes everything organized in color and brand .

I stood there in shock , I went for a nice light blue pair if true religion jeans with white stitching a white matching shirt and of course the hat to top it off. I grabbed his low top air force ones and laid the clothes on his bed .

When he walked back in he , seen the clothes that I've picked out . he laughed so you do have style . yeah a little bit I joked back .

He was in his boxers and socks I couldn't help but stear at his fine ass. You like what you see ? he asked pointing to his six pack he was flexing , whatever boy I laughed.

I turned to walk out of his room but he grabbed my wrist , I turned to face him he was looking me dead in the eyes. He leaned in to kiss me I Almost stepped back. But his full lips felt so good on mines.

He took my hand and walked me to his bed. He laid me on my back and sat on his knees my heart was racing , Eric was my first and I haven't slept with anyone else in six years .

He can tell I was nervous , my legs started shaking and all he did was pull my underwear down. My body was going crazy , and my pussy was dripping . de'von started kissing me between my legs causeing my legs to completly drop . he stared getting closer and closer to my pussy . shit was getting real .

His tongue busting in my pussy hole , in and out , I'm moaning crazy . Eric had nothing on this man . after him sucking on my pussy for a good half hour he rubbed his big dick against my clit . it was so sensitive . I couldn't take it no more .

Stop playing with me Boy, I was practically begging him to fuck me but at this point I didn't care. It seemed to turn him on. He licked his lips as If he could still taste my jucies.

Sliding inside of me I can feel my walls wrap around his dick , that drove him crazy . we both moaning Crazy kissing, biting and scratching each other we both came .

What the fuck did I just do ? I asked myself. De'von kissed my lips and continued to get dress.

We still had plans to go shopping .....

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT . . HOPE YOU ENJOY