n i n e

Songs:

Soap ~ Melanie Martinez
All I Want ~ Dawn Golden (Manila Killa Remix)
Let It Go ~ James Bay

.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.

The Tease

"Stop moving."

I breathed and opened my eyes.

His long and skinny body leaned over mine, the piercing baby blue eyes staring deeply into mine with an emotion I could only decipher as lust.

I couldn't look below me- my eyes were fixtated on him.

He was continually crawling over me and I inched backward on the bed he had pushed me down on.

"Don't move."

His whisper was husky and I quickly lost the ability to breathe.

The boy inched slower and slower over my body until his hands pressed down onto my own wrists. He had me locked under him but I didn't move. I didn't feel threatened. His face only lowered toward mine and his hot breath danced over my face. I closed my eyes in anticipation but I only felt his own cheek brush mine. His lips were hovering over my ear making the skin flush in warmth.

"Your so..."

His voice faded and I felt myself tremble with his tone. But I wanted to know what I was to him.

"I'm so what?"

"Connor."

"Troye."

I said his beloved name and tilted my head so I could look him in the eye.

"Your-"

"I'm-"

"Your a.."

I sighed and looked down at our now entwined bodies. And then the whisper shook me deeply.

"Your a horrible person."

Jostled again by someone or something, my head flew off the pillow which it had slept on that night.

Another dream.

But this one was different.

I sighed and remembered the dream I'd had about Troye last night. It scared me. Why was I having such intimate thoughts about him?

Thinking about the hot breathing and his blue eyes and our entwined bodies made me shiver. Looking down I felt a big bulge under the sheets.

Shit.

I was hard.

Although most boys would be shocked and mentally scarred having intimate dreams about stangers, I was almost grateful. I hadn't had another one of the dreams about the murdered family. Romance was such a small problem compared to the one I had with constantly visualizing the man who had murdered the little boy I recognize as Brandon, the older boy Dustin, and the little girl Nicola. And of coarse the same frightened woman I assumed to be their mother. All my dreams seemed to revolve around one of them being murdered. Why I had such vivid dreams about a random family getting murdered beats me.