a u t h o r s n o t e

I don't like writing these I really don't. Honestly I think it's kind of unnecessary on writing a whole chapter dedicated to sharing an excuse for not having updated. I don't hate seeing them I just hate the idea of it. I'm not here to share an excuse bc honestly I don't have one. I've been dealing with a lot and it's been both time consuming and amazing at the same time. But you, dear reader, probably don't care about my life. You just want the rest of the story. And I agree I want the rest of it too.

I've been trying to just sit down and focus on writing for this story in particular but coming back after a month and seeing all the comments coming in from new readers made me look back on both black on black and white and white and I re read them. A bad decision. I wrote this series in a different time in my life. I wasn't exactly unhappy but I had a different mindset. So I struggled to see what I was thinking when I wrote it.

As of now I see countless plot errors and things that really don't make sense. I honestly still can't understand why black on black has over 25k reads. I see lots of things that could've been done better. But it also might be just me considering I'm an overachiever. So I wanted to overachieve. I wanted to have an amazing storyline and dialogue and a sequel that was better than the first. Then I got into a writers block and I hated every week that went by where I didn't update.

There's amazing stories that haven't been updated in months, yet being an overachiever I wanted my readers to get constant updates that weren't just whenever. I tried creating structure and I failed. So I apologize about both black on black and white on white. It's not fair having to wait with no word from the creator. No I'm not indirecting anyone. It's a general idea.

As far as I know I'm not going to be updating white on white (the sequel to be black on black). This statement may be right or it may be broken in the next week. Who knows I'm unpredictable. But I was told by someone very close to me that I can't make myself to do everything and I'm actually going to take her advice. If I get I inspired, maybe expect a new chapter. But for now I won't make myself write something I can't put my full heart in.

Thank you for everything you, dear reader, may have done to support me. Your doing it right now whether your reading, voting, commenting, or sharing. You mean the world to me.

In no way am I done writing, I love it and I hope to write a lot more in the future. Actually, I have two books I'll probably update- Eccentric and These Moments Are Ours. Read them if you want. I might write new stories too. Who knows? There are no limits.

Thank you so much, dear reader, thank you so much xx Gab