Meet Hazel/ Headed to Berk

I don't own How To Train Your Dragon

This is Berk, well actually I haven't seen Berk is 20 years, I just like saying that line, I know crazy right well let me share you my experience in seeing Berk in this story. But first I haven't introduced myself have I, my name is Hazel Hungarian Haddock, and well I'm a night fury, well not completely of course I just have the wings the tail and fire power, which by the way come out of my hands not mouth, but those are just the basics, I have incredible eye sight at night, hearing, and strength. I have been all over the archipelago for the last 20 years and I haven't stopped I have made Enemies and allies, but what I don't have is a place to call home, so that's why I'm headed that way, to the place where it all began my birth village... Berk. I left when I was only 1 year old, once I learned to fly of course. So shall we start the story? I think we shall!
**************************************************
Hazel's POV:
"OH MY GODS WHERE IS IT!!! WHERE IS BERK!!!" Hazel yelled. "This map that trader Johann gave me isn't helping right now!" I have been flying for 4 hours and still haven't seen a glimpse of Berk. As I yelled my lungs out i hear a faint voice saying that There headed to Berk, what a coincidence, so I obeyed to my instincts and followed the voice. Once I found the owner to the voice I hid in the clouds so I wasn't spotted. As we headed to Berk I heard men on the boats name, one short and husky man name was Mulch, and the other was a tall and husky man with a bucket on his head was named Bucket. As i was flying I saw a village light up with house lights, dragons sleeping everywhere, I heard from different villages that Berk has befriended the dragons, but I thought it was just a bunch of dragon nip, but I was proven wrong an I knew what I was looking at is all real this is... Berk!!!