Thank you so much

Hazel's POV
"What do you mean you don't know?" Hiccup asked

I started to get up and gave Hiccup a hand to get up.

"I need to go." I said

Without another word I flew to the forest

"Hazel!" I heard Hiccup yell but I ignored

As I flew I started having more visions of when I left Berk. I started to fall I couldn't fly then I started to see out of my vision and see the present again then I gained my balance and started to fly again. I decided to fly down and walk in the forest. I fell to my knees and all my senses went crazy. I could hear hear birds chirping for miles away and see them, I could feel the ground moving (the earth moving) I could smell roses and taste blood in my mouth causing me the choke and cough.
Then I heard a voice, and my senses became normal.

"Hazel?!?!" Hiccup yelled but I didn't want him to find me.

"Hazel?" I hear him behind me and I look to see him in shock. "Hazel, your mouth." He said coming closer.

"Yeah, I guess I did something to my lungs or something." I said wiping off the blood

"Hazel, let's go to the village to get Gothi to help you." He said putting a hand on my shoulder and I push it off and get up.

"No, I'll be fine when I come back." I said looking the ground avoiding eye contact

"Come back? Are you leaving?" Hiccup asked with tears forming then tears formed in my eyes too.

"If its worth keeping you safe from me then yes." I said with a tear going down my cheek

"Please stay, I'll you just give me a chance. You've been gone for 20 years, please." He said coming closer till he was I front of me and wiped my tear with his thumb and hugged me. (Picture)
I hesitated but hugged back with pure love and trust.

"Thank you so much." I said putting my face in his neck.

"It's ok." He said putting his head on my shoulder.

We hug for a while until I look up and see Dagur with a bloody dagger in his hand, I realize it's just a vision after he disappears.

"Let's go back home." I said still looking at where I saw 'Dagur'.

"Ok, come on." He said breaking the hug and started to lead to way, I follow I look back to where we were and all I see is trees, grass, rocks, etc. Then turn around to follow Hiccup again.