Deldrimor!

"Halt!" He said gruffly.

"Sir, I came for recruitment."

He nodded quickly, opened the gate, and walked me to a room in the castle. The man knocked on a dark brown, wooden door. A man with jet black hair opened and said to me,"Come in."

"H-Hello." I said nervously.

"Welcome to Deldrimor. Are you here for recruitment?"

"Yes."

"So, why do you want to join Deldrimor?"

"I have just turned eighteen and I would like to join a new faction. I have recently heard about Deldrimor in paper and today I saw the recruitment ad on the board in Religia."
"Ah yes, so what faction do you come from?"

"Mithril, Sir"

"Lovely faction, so what can you contribute to Deldrimor?"

"I have worked as a festival decorator and a waitress."

"Okay, well let me call my second-in-command in and we will discuss."

I stepped out and waited against the opposing wall of the office. I waited silently wondering what they were discussing. As I was looking around the castle as the leader called me in again. In the office, there was a man standing awkwardly, looking at me as I walked in.

"Well, we have thought about your application but we have to turn it down. We never have festivals so therefore we do not need a festival planner. We only have only one cafe and already have enough staff. You have the perfect requirements for working but not at Deldrimor, we are sorry for any problems we have caused."

"Thank you for giving me your time."

A guard then walked me outside and I waited there for a horseman. The same man came and I made my way back with a sour face. I was thinking to myself, which faction would appear on the news and have no festivals or just one restaurant. I climbed onto the boat with the same face thinking the same things.

When I arrive in Religia, I was hungry, tired of traveling, and parched. I knew there was a tavern near the center. I gloomily walked to the tavern, ignoring the people who stared at me. Before I walked in, I recognized a silver headed man. My eyes lit up when I noticed who it was. It was no other than the leader of one of the biggest factions in the districts, Shaolin.