Part 2

•Sidney's POV•
The next morning I got up and smiled. Today I'm hanging out with Jace. I changed into black shorts, a white crop top and my white vans. I brushed my brown hair into a high gside ponytail. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My mom wasn't here. She's probably at work. It is Thursday. The time was 10:50. I don't have a ride.

Me: where are we going today???
Sexy Bæ😏: um Starbucks, if that's ok with you
Me: yeah that's fine, could you pick my up at my house?
Sexy Bæ😏: yeah sure
Me: thanks and btw I'm changing your contact name to Jace😝
Jace😝: ok that's fine but yours is still Jidney💕
Me: ok
Jace😝: I'm at your house
Me:k

I walked outside and saw Jace and his mom in his car. I got in the car and smiled at Jace.

"Hello Sidney, I'm Mrs.Norman. Jace had told me a lot about you" she said smiling. I looked at Jace and he was blushing.
"Oh really" I said laughing
"Oh shut up" Jace said playfully punching my arm. We arrived at Starbucks and we waved his mom goodbye.

"Your mom is really nice" I said
"Yeah, she's the best. We walked up to the counter and started to order.

"What do you want?" Jace asked
"Uh, a Carmel frappe" I said
"I'll have that to" Jace said to the barista.
"That'll be $7.50" she said. I started to pull out my wallet when Jace put his hand on mine.
"Jace, what are you doing?" I asked
"I'm paying for you" he said as he gave the barista the money. We sat down while we waited for our drinks.

"So tell me about yourself Sidney" Jace said
"Well I live with my mom. My dad left when I was little. I love the color yellow. I really want to learn to skateboard and I sing a little. I also love your show, you're a very good actor" I explained
"Thanks, and you sing? I would love to hear your voice one day" he said
"Maybe you will" I said smirking. Our name was called so Jace got our drinks and brought it over to me. I took a sip and smiled. I love caramel.

•Jace's POV•
Sidney makes me smile. She so nice, pretty, and funny. I think I'm starting to like her. Like really like her. She started talking and talking but all I did was stare into her hazel eyes.

"Jace, Jace, Jace!" Sidney said
"Oh sorry, I was just looking out the window" I said lying straight threw my teeth. She giggled and finished her drink. We went to the park after that and sat down on the swings.

"So Jace, tell me about acting" Sidney said
"Well first I was in Jessie for one episode and now I'm here at Henry Danger. I love it."
"Oh yeah, I saw you on Jessie. You were adorable" she said laughing
"Thank you"
"So.."
"So.." I sighed "Have you ever had your first kiss?" Why did I ask a question like.
"No have you?" She asked
"Yeah, but it wasn't like a real kiss. It was a TV kiss" I explained
"Oh, that's cool" she said. "Wanna go to the movies?" She asked me
"Yeah, let's go" I said. The movie theater was literally right across the street. We walked there.

"What movie do you wanna watch" I asked her
"I don't know, you choose" she said
"How about the Gallows" I suggested. Sidney's eyes popped out of her head.
"Uh-sure" she stuttered. I could tell she was scared, this would give me the perfect opportunity to put my arm around her.

We walked up to the ticket booth.

"2 tickets to the gallows" I said. The ticket persons gave us the tickets.
"Um...Jace, just to let you know. I might grab onto you during the movie" Sidney said
"That's fine" I said
"Ok, just making sure" she said smiling. Her smile is so cute. We went to the snack bar and ordered a large popcorn, 2 medium soda's (Coke), and sour patch kids. We got to theater 5 and we sat down in the back.

The movie started playing. Sidney's hand reached into the popcorn bowl and so did mine. Our hands touched.

"Sorry" she whispered as she took her hand out
"No it's fine" I explained. I saw her smile at me through the darkness of the movie theater. A little later a scary part of the movie came on. Sidney jumped and grabbed onto my arm. I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled her face into my chest. I don't mine though, I thought it was cute. Sidney kinda stayed there the whole movie. I was whispering soothing words into her ear.

The movie finally ended and Sidney was still hiding her face in my chest.

"Sidney, the movies over" I said. She slowly lifted her head and our eyes locked.
"I'm sorry that I really didn't watch the movie that much" she said laughing.
"No, it's perfectly fine" I said. We stood up and walked out of the theater. It was 10:00.

"Hey Jace, can you walk me home" Sidney asked
"Yeah, sure lets go" I said. As we were walking I grabbed her hand. I felt her eyes on me but I shrugged it off. Her hand got tighter around mine. We got to her house and stood on her porch.

"Thanks for walking me home Jace. I had a fun time" she said
"Me to, let's hang out again sometime" I suggested
"I'd like that" she said smiling. We hugged and then she went into her house. I jogged home and put on my pajamas. I jumped in bed and too out my phone. I had a message from Sidney.

Jidney💕: Goodnight😊
Me: Goodnight😊

I put my phone on my charger and closed my eyes with a smile on my face.