VIII - Block 2 ♥

C h a p t e r  8  ♥

"Sir, I beg you. Please don't add another week." I pleaded baldman. If my Mom found out I have another week of detention to attend to, hell, if she ever found out why I was in detention; I'll meet you guys in hell.

"I'm sorry Miss, but you violated the rule." Baldman shrugged.

"That's because it's my first time here! It's my first time in detention. I don't know anything! I don't know what to do here, I don't even know there are rules to be followed--"

"Calm down, okay I'll--"

"No! If my Mom would know about this, oh my God. I'll take you down with me." I glared at him, pointing him my finger. "Oh no!" I gasped. "I'll see hell, oh no. I don't wanna see hell. What if Satan's laughing at me? Fuck that would be creepy, no! Hey, you know what, I'll probably take a picture of him then send it to you as a reminder of what you did. It will haunt you for li--"

"Will you please shut it?! I said fine! You and Alex are free, but you must clean the fifth floor hallways tomorrow! Oh! You gave me a headache!" Baldman groaned, rubbing his temples.

"REALLY?!" Shit this really helps. "Thank you! Oh, I'm so sorry about that, it's just that I tend to rant when I'm nervous and it has a post effect too. Oh no, here it goes. I couldn't stop talking, not unless someone will kiss me to shut my mouth which you're probably not. Yuck. You're too old for me, and you'll probably get fired too, because you know there are rules which you can't violate because they'll put you in detention too. Detention I mean jail for sexual harassment and attempted rape or some shit. And you're wife is gonna kn--"

"WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE RIGHT NOW?! THANK YOU." He bellowed. I gasped, slightly frightened at the tone be used on me.

I hate my mouth so freakin' much right now.

"I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to--"

"Leave now before I change my mind about letting you and Alex off the hook."

"Bye!" I quickly dashed to the door and opened it with full swing. Imagine my surprise when a body suddenly fell on top of me. I was a little paralyzed due to the shock, I couldn't move a muscle. This thing on top of me weigh like a ton! Curious to see who that is, my eyes zeroed to the face of the intruder, and that was enough to make me scream bloody murder.

"RAPE! RAPE! HELMPHHHHH! He placed his hands over my mouth, his eyes widening every time I squirm under his hold.

"Shut up! You're making a scene!" He smiled at the students who are passing by and giving us strange looks. "Nothing to see here fellow students. Have a safe ride home!" He laughed but it was fake like you. Kidding!

"Tuhhi?! Whmp dhm hmell? Gmet omph!!" I tried pushing his hands away from my mouth but to no avail. He's got a nice grip on it.

"No. Not until you promise me you won't scream rape." His hand slightly loosened. His eyes were also kind of pleading for me not to make a scene.

I narrowed my eyes at him but still nodded my head. He moved his hand away from my mouth and wiped it behind his jeans. He was looking down at me, gauging my reaction. Why is he looking down? Snap! He fell on top of you fool! I wish my inner self is wrong for once, please don't let him be on top of me. How could I forget that?!

My eyes traveled down to his face, to his neck, to his body then finally to the position we are in. He is indeed on top of me. And that was enough to make my eyes widen then a sudden realization hits me.

Tutti and I are in a very compromising position. I wouldn't blame the students who are looking at weirdly, if anyone can see us right now they would probably think we're doing the dirty. And me screaming rape didn't help either. He was lying on top of me, his hands were on either side of my face, supporting his body weight.