Chapter 9 II Mikaelsons

„So, your favorite bedtime story is actually about you, ha" - Alex said suprised and confused in the same time.

„And wolf king is your dad, and that is.." - Danielle said when I interrupted her.

 „Klaus, I do know how to count 2 and 2" - I said confused but still kinda happy because now I know who are mine biological parents.

 „So what are you going to do?" - Alex said concerned about me.

  „For now, nothing."

 „We have to go now, but we are here for you if you need us." - Alex said. I could see that she felt guilty for leaving me.

„You go, I'll be fine" - I said because I really needed to be alone right now.

When they left I started thinking about what Lydia said. I didn't know what am I going to do next or anything for that matter.

Klaus's POV

„Young, old, dead or alive witches are pain in the ass" - I said with no intention to let the little witch  live another day after working behind my back with my treacherous siblings.

„Perhaps, you should consider that she was the one who broke Hayley's curse." - Elijah said boring as always.

 „With out my permission, if I may add." - I said as I realized that Rebekah and Hayley walked in .

 „Elijah, can you tell me the name of the witch who broke my curse." - Hayley said.

He took few seconds to consider whether he should tell her or not. 

„I am afaraid that I don't know." - he said obviously lying.

 „Why are you lying straight to my face" - she said upset.  

 „I think that is not such a good idea, Hayley" - Elijah said concerned about Hayley.

 „Elijah, please" 

 „Yes, Elijah, tell her." - I said with smirk on my face.

 „Nik, can't you just be happy that Hayley is back" - Rebekah said with her usual optimism.

 „How could he be happy, when he was the one who brought curse on me?"

 „In order to protect our daughter" - I said with not so calm tone.

 „And where is she now!? Ha? Where is she?" - Hayley yelled at me with tears in her eyes.

Elijah took Hayley's arm and dragged her out of the room leaving me alone with my sister.

 „Can't you just pretent to be happy?" - Rebekah asked.

 „Because I have no reason to be happy, dear little sister" - I said as I poured whiskey in the glass and gave her a smirk.

She didn't say anything, she just walked out of the room. I felt wave of anger consuming me. 

Where is she? 

I had no idea. I let my daughter down; I couldn't protect her, I couldn't find her. She even might be dad, my little princess. I squeezed the glass in my hand until it crushed and little glass fragments were stuck all over my palm. 

Hayley's POV

Elijah dragged me to balcony and started talking about how everyone lost someone that day, how my curse isn't such a bad thing considering that at that time Hope was taken and I wasn't aware of that most of the time and that I am not the only one who misses Hope. His words brought tears on my eyes once again because my little girl is gone and I wasn't here to protect her. I wasn't here to see who took her. All because I wasn't here. All because of Klaus and his games. Because of him I don't know is my little girl dead or alive.

„Elijah", I said looking right in his eyes, „what happened that day?"

_____________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it and I promise I will update more often. Anyways, you all know the drill...

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

Fan,

Follow.