Wait, what ?! -Part 10

[ Months After The Fight ]

{ Maddie's Pov }
So your probably wondering what happened after the big fight between me and Abby. Well we stopped being best friends and we never talked to eachother since that day. Abby moved from Aragon High because she didn't want to see me anymore.
/ Flashback \
"Hey everyone" I said as I waved to the camera "So as you have seen for the past few days Abby posted a video on this account which was ours but not anymore. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the support. I would never have done this without you all. So this is the last video from me on this account. I love you all ! If you want to look at other of my recent videos make sure to subscribe to my Youtube account which is down below and also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Well that's all for me today. Once again thanks and Maddie signing off." I said as I blew a kiss and covered the camera.
/ End of Flashback \
Me and Abby both have our own Youtube accounts but we don't look at any of eachothers videos. I don't even know how she looks anymore, she probably changed alot. After everything me and Jack split up but me and both of the Jacks became bestfriends. Abby and Jack J also split up but he never talked or found our anything about her. Anyways I was doing my science homework on my laptop when I got an email from a guy I didn't know. I opened the email and it said ..
Dear Ms, Parrish
'We would like to inform you that you and alot more other people have been selected to join us on tour for Magcon. If you need any more information contact us on this number ***-***-**** Thank you !
Sincerly, Magcon Management
Well I have no idea what it is but I'm going to call them.
~minutes later ~
So Magcon is a tour which has already nine boys and a girl. They invite me and other Youtubers to join and I accept only I had to ask my mother. I walked downstairs to find my mom and dad cooking dinner. "Hey sweetheart" the both said "Hey guys. So I wanted to ask you both something" I said fidgeting with my fingers "Okay sure honey" my mom said "Okay well I ju-" I started saying but got interupted by my siblings "Hold up, your sister was going to say something" dad said as they all turn their attention to me. Ugh great going guys. "Well as I was just saying I got an email from this thing call Magcon and it's a tour. So they said that they selecte me to be in the tour but only if I get permision from you guys. So can I please go" I said "A tour ? For how long" mom asked "A long time but they would give me free days to come visit" I said "Well sure you can go" my parents said "Omg thank you thank you thank you ! You both are the best !" I screamed as I hugged them and with that I texted them saying I could go. They said some girl named Mahogany which was the dj, was going to message me. A fee seconds later I got a message.
Unknown - Hey Maddie, It's Lox, Mahogany Lox 👽✌️
Maddie - Hey Mahogany 😁💥
Mahogany - Well they told me your touring with us ! I'm so excited ! I have seen all of your videos and your the best 😏
Maddie - Awww thanks 😊 I can't wait either. So when does tour start
Mahogany - It starts in 2⃣ days so better start packing 🎒
Maddie - Woah, your right I'm going to start packing now 💯
Mahogany - Aha okay the well I'm going to pick you up from the airport so we send the tickets already so you can fly over to LA.
Maddie - Okay, well I'm going to sleep. Gnite Lox 😴💕✌️
Mahogany - Same here. Gnite Parrish 😴💕✌️
And with that I locked my phone and fell asleep.

What do you all think ?
Yeah Magcon isn't together anymore but act likeit still is. Also O2L are going to be in it too. 💕