Show Time ! - Part 16

{ Maddie's Pov }
I woke up to a pair of arms around my waist. I turn and see Taylor sound asleep. I shouldn't wake him up. I got up slowly and changed. I decided to text him later.
I quietly said bye to Taylor and went to my room I was sharing. I opened the door and found five pair of eyes staring at me. "Hey girls" I said. They all came running at me and saying things I didn't understand. "One by one please" I said giggling "Okay, so what happened last night" asked Abby "Some stuff you know" I said "What kind of stuff" Andrea asked "Hang out with Taylor" I said "What else did you both do" asked Beth "Why" I asked confused and annoyed "We hear both of you last night" said Mahogany giggling as the girls joined her. Omg this is embarrassing. "Omg sorry" I said blushing "It's fine just be quiet next time" said Jenn. "Well enough talk. We'll talk later now lets get ready" said Mahogany
There was two restrooms so Mahogany, Abby and me shared one while Andrea, Jenn, and Beth shared the other.  I was showering while Mahogany was doing her makeup and Abby was doing her hair. I finished and wrapped a towel around me as I put on my ungarments. Once I finished I put on sweats and a t-shirt while I was doing my makeup because sometimes It falls on my clothes. I only put eyeliner, waterproof mascara, dark burgandy red lipstick, and a bit of power for my cheek bones and dimples. Once I finished I started doing my hair. I decided to put it up on a but so my hair looked nice even if it was red and blue. I pulled out my bangs and sorta curled it then I did my bun. To add a finishing touch I added a creme color bow. My outfit was a creme color shirt, burgandy high top shorts, and my creme color vans. I was ready and started scrolling thru twitter.
{ Abby's Pov }
I curled my hair and added makeup, something I never do. I put on my outfit which was a black cross shirt, jean ripped high waisted shorts, and black vans. I had red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I was done when I notice I was the last one. "Hey Ab- woah" said Jenn "Abby you look so beautiful and different" Maddie said "Thanks" I said blushing "Hurry were going to be late" said Mahogany as we all left.
/ at the stage \
{ Maddie's Pov }
We had meet and greets so we had to sit in our seats. I was sitting in between Taylor and Matthew. Abby sat in between Cameron and Kian. We all signed autographs, posters, shirts, took pictures, etc. We where all talking to fans until this one fan asked if she could take a picture of me and Matt and then me and Taylor and we agreed.
/ show time \
The boys were all having fun goofing around, dancing etc. I was talking to Abby until I was called up on stage.
~ Taylor's Pov ~
We were all goofing around until I stopped everyone and called Maddie up to the stage. "Maddie can you come up on stage please" I say as everyone goes crazy. Finally I see her coming to the stage. "Everyone take your cameras out, and record" I said and everyone did as told. I got down on one knee and grabbed Maddie's hand into mine. "Maddie, I know we barley met but I have been knowing you all my life not knowing who you really were. I know I hurt you and I am really sorry for everything I did to you. I love you so much that I would do anything to have you with me. I love you so much," I said and look at her straight in the eye " Maddison Jessica Parrish, would you please be my lovely girlfriend" I said and I see she has tears in her eyes. " I-I would love to be your girlfriend" she says as I got up and kissed her. Everyone as cheering and shouting. The tour finished and we all went back to the hotel.