She's my daughter - Part 19

{ Taylor's Pov }
I was waiting downstairs looking through my phone when I hear footsteps. It's probably them. I was still on my phone when I heared a little voice. "Hi, I'm Infwinity but you can call mwe Fwinity. What's your nwame" she said "Hi Infinity, I'm Taylor" I said "Nice to mweet you. You like to plway with barwies" she said "Haha no but I'll play with you cutie" I said getting a barbie "Okay and thanks I know I'm cwute" she said giggling as we started playing and laughing.
{Maddie's Pov}
We went downstairs and found Taylor chasing Infinity around. "Hey Maddie, this is In-" I inturpted him "Infinity, yeah I know." I said "Oh okay" he said smiling "Hi I'm Infwinity , what's your nwame" she said smiling "I'm Maddie" I said "Nice meet you" she said coming infront of me "You too" I said "Taylor can I talk to you" I said "Yeah sure" he said was we went into the kitchen "What's up" he said "Remeber that I never told you what I was dreming about" I said "Yeah but that was like a year ago" he said "Well my dreams where about Infinity" I said "Why" he said "Well because Infinity is my daughter" I said looking down "What ! With who" he said "My ex boyfriend. He abused me and left me when he found out I was pregnant" I said looking down "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Don't worry about it okay" he said "Well she has to live with us because my aunt only has about a month to live" I said "Okay, I'll help you get throught this, so does she know that your her mom" he asked "No, but I'm going to tell her" I said "Okay lets go" he said holding my hand as we walked into the living room. "Hey Finity come over her" I said as I sat on the couch "Okway" she said standing infront of me "Finity, I'm your mom" I said holding her little hands "Mwommy ?" her voice cracking "Yes baby" I said crying "Mwommy ! I missed you" she said crying and coming to hug me "I missed you too baby" I said hugging her back "So is Twaylor my dad" she said. I look at Taylor and smiled. "Um no but he is now if he wants to" I said looking at him as she walked over to him "Twaylor, can you be my dwaddy" she said "I would love to" he said "Yay I wove you Twaylor" she said "I wove you too mwommy" she said as she hugged us both "We love you too" we said as my aunt took a picture of us. "Well we should go now" I said "Yeah, well come visit and I'll miss you Finity" she said "Me too auntwy Jeswica" she said hugging her "Bye Jessica see you soon" I said as we left. I had to sit in the back with Infinty because she didn't have a car seat. "Taylor we should go get some things for her" I said "Yeah sure, lets go to the mall" he said "What's the mwall" she said "It's a place with lots of store" I said laughing at her cuteness "Oh okay" she said laying her head on my shoulder as she drifted into sleep.