Queens ? - Part 7

* refresh *
and the queens and kings are...
~ Maddie's Pov ~
Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend and Jack Johnson's girlfriend as the queens. Omg ! I couldn't believe it me and Abby won queens ! I grab Abby's arm and we both walk up to the stage. "The kings are Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson" the announcer said. We all got our crowns and we were going to walk away until they called me and Abby. "Hey you two queens can you tell everyone what your names are" he asked "Sorry but no" Abby said in a rude way "Yeah we gotta go" I said and walked down the stage. "Hey there's a photo booth over there wanna take a picture" the Jacks asked us "Sure" we said in snyc.
~at home~
We arrived at my home since Abby was staying again. "Well goodnight Gilinsky" I said to him until he leaned in and KISSED ME ! "Goodnight skater chick" he said. We waved goodbye and got inside. "Omg guess what!" Abby and me said in snyc while laughing "Omg what?" Mia said coming downstairs "Nothing" we said again "Come on I'm not going to tell anyone" she begged "Fine we'll tell you but upstair in Mads room" Abby said going upstairs. We reached my room and Mia told us to tell her. "Well Jack kissed me" Abby blurted out "Omg Jack kissed me too" I squealed and we both screamed but where interupted my Mia. "Wait hold on ! The same boy kissed both of you and your both happy ?" She asked confused and we bursted out laughing "Omg no" I said "There's two Jacks there bestfriends just like us" Abby said hugging me "Oh okay because I was going to slap a bitch" Mia said laughing "Anyways go to sleep, tomorrow is a big day for both of you" Mia said and left. "Omg I can't believe were leaving Junior High" Abby said "I know right, well goodnight Abby" I said going to sleep "Goodnight" she replied.

✖️ Wassup Everyone✖️
What do you think is going to happen when they graduate Middle School ?
Is it going to be bad 👎 or good ? 👍

What do you think so far ?
👇 Comment Below 👇
👍 And Dont Forget To Like 👍