Never Seen You Before-Part 3

~Maddie's Pov~
Once me and Abby finished we waited for Myles and Kalin to pick us up. I was about to speak when Myles honked at us and we got in the car. "So how was school today" ask Kalin "Umm it was great, lots of new stuff to learn about" Abby said all nervous "Cool, what about you Mads" asked Myles "Like Abby said it was great, so much to learn about" I said not looking at him. "That's good. So where is the skate park at" asked Myles "Here" I said giving him the directions.
~at skate park~
"Text me when you want us to pick you up" said Kalin "It's okay, you guys are busy and I'll tell Mia to pick us up" I said "Yeah, either way we were planning on sleeping over at her place" Abby said "Okay, just be safe and say 'Hi' to Mia for me" said Myles and drove off.
~Abby's Pov~
Me and Maddie were on the half pipes until two boys came up to us. "Hey, I never seen you both around here" the one with hazel eyes and black hair "You both are really cool and great at doing tricks" said the other with blue eyes and blonde hair. "Thanks and yeah it's because we don't usually come here" I said looking down "Oh. Well I'm Jack by the way" he said shaking my hand "and this is Jack also but we call him Johnson or JJ" "Cool I'm Madeline but you can call me Maddie and that's Abigail" I said "Call me Abby" she said shaking their hands. We all talks about everything we love to do. We told them about us being bullied and all that kind of stuff. They also told us that they go to the same school as us and are in the same grade as us. "Well we have to leave now" I said to Jack Gilinsky "Okay but let me have your number before you leave" he said giving me a bright smile. We all exchanged numbers and left.
~at Mia's home~
"So how's school so far" Mia asked us. "It's okay the usually as you know and we are graduating next Tuesday" Abby said "Nice." Mia said "Well I have to go somewhere quick but you both can stay here" "Okay and can we borrow your camera and laptop" I asked "Sure, well bye love yah" she said leaving.