Who is she / Hospital - Part 21

{ Abby's Pov }
We all arrived at the hospital. Well I came with Connor. Yeah me and Cameron broke up but were bestfriends now. We got there and saw that Taylor was almost asleep. "Hey Taylor, what's wrong ?" Jack G asked "Where's Maddie !" I screamed worried "She's sleeping in a hospital bed" Taylor said "And not really but thanks Jack" "What happened" I asked. I was worried what if something happened to my bestfriend. "Umm I can't tell you yet but Maddie might want to tell all of you" Taylor said "Okay then where is she" I said "Come follow me" he said as we followed him into a room.
{ Maddie's Pov }
"Babe, babe wake up" I heard as I flutter my eyes open and see all the boys and Abby surrounding me. "Omg Maddie are you okay" Abby said running over to me "I'm fine" I said blankly "Then why are you here" she asked "I'll tell you ev-" I started but was cut of by the doctor coming in "Maddie and Taylor you can both visit Infinity now" he said "Okay thanks" I said standing up "Who's Infinity" asked Nash "Just all of you come with me" I said as I started walking into Infinity's room. Once I opened the door she woke up. "Mwommy ! Dwaddy!" she screamed as me and Taylor went to hug her. "Taylor I think you should sleep, you look tired" I said dragging him into the other bed "Okay thanks babe" he said as he pecked my lips. I sat next to Finity and I called everyone to come over here. "Guys I want all of you to meet Infinity" I said "Hey , Hello Wassup" was said all around "Hwello, I'm Infwinity but you can call me Fwinity" she said "Your so cute" Trevor said "Thank you and I alweady know" she said flipping her hair as everyone laughed. "So what's all your nwames" she asked " Before we start saying your names I need to tell you all something" I said "Okay" they all said "Infinity.. Is my daughter" I said looking down as everyone was quiet. "Maddie, she's your daughter you told me about" Abby asked as I just shook my head "I guess you just told them" Taylor said sitting on the other side of Finity "Yeah" I said quietly "Don't worry okay, we have your back" said Cameron as everyone said Yeah "Thanks guys" I said smiling "Group hug" Sam shouted as everyone came and hugged us. "Sorry to interupt but Infinity can go home now" the doctor said "Okay thanks" I said as he walked out "Wet's go now I dwon't lwike being hwere" Finity said "Okay but everyone wait outside while I change her" I said as they all walked out I grabbed her backpack and took out her galaxy shirt and her light blue shorts overalls. Yeah we were both matching. Once I finished we went out to meet everyone else. "Aww you both look so cute" Abby said "Thanks" I said as I grabbed her hand. "I signed her out now" Taylor said "Okay lets go then. You all want to come over" I said "Okay sure" they said "Let's go" Finity said as we all left the hospital.