Chapter 3

Ella*** ^^^

(Two days later)

"Ella!" Hillary shouted from the end of our dorm room. I quickly placed a book in the small bag that I was bringing with me. I slipped on my converse and ran out of the dorm, before Hillary could slow me down. I walked to the north entrance, where my limo was located. I got in- the driver had asked for an identity and I gave him my student Id. He nodded and started to drive, We arrived at a building that seemed too look like a hotel. The car parked, and the man guided me inside the hotel.

"Room 234" He spoke. I nodded, and walked up to the second floor. Once I saw 234 I knocked on the door and hesitantly opened it.

"Hello! Ella, correct?" A nice lady opened the door.

"Yeah" I shyly replied.

"Come in, come in!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Hi! My names Harmony! I'm your stylist"

I nodded and smiled. Harmony had beach blonde hair with green eyes- and she was very pale.

"Sit down!" She pushed me in a seat before getting started on my makeup. She kept on only a light layer of makeup, and gave me contacts instead of my glasses. They made my chocolate brown eyes pop out. She loosely curled my hair, giving it a wavy look.

"Okay close your eyes" She spoke. I did as I was told, "Alright- I'm getting the dress, but I don't want you too see it until its on you." She squealed.

I nodded, and undressed, so I was only in my bra and underwear. I felt the soft material envelope me, i resisted the urge to look. Harmony went around back and tightened the back of the dress, since it was strapless.

Thank god I wore a strapless bra today.

"Alright!" She squealed, "Turn around!"

When I turned around, I saw myself in the mirror. To be honest I was surprised that it was even me. My hair was loosely curled with a small beret pinning a few strands back, giving it an elegant look. The blue ball gown I had on complemented my curves, the small white sparkles matched with the white high heeled shoes and Pale blue and white mask Harmony handed me.

"Honey, you look gorgeous" Harmony gushed. I smiled- then I remembered.

"Isn't it supposed to be a black and white ball?" I asked her

Harmony smiled, "It is but, your code name is Cinderella- therefore, Cinderella always wears blue to her balls."

I chuckled, the reason that this was a masquerade ball and that we had code names was so nobody judged anybody for their looks. For all they knew I could be some pimple monster and they wouldn't know.

Stupid? I know? but if anyone wanted too talk too you they would use your code name through the school and find you through there.

****

Once I placed my foot on the first stairwell, all eyes looked at me.

sorry? It took me a bit too find the ball room.

I maintained my composure and looked around the room. I met a pair of green eyes that shown out because of his black mask. I kept my eyes concentrated on him as I walked down the stairs.

"are you in the modeling business?" Some lady asked me.

"Miss are you in professional arts?"

"Theater?"

"Dancing?"

I looked down- a man came over and all the women- and men vanished.

"Code name?" he asked.

"Cinderella" I spoke through the microphone, searching for the green eyes that helped me down, but oddly enough, I couldn't find them.