Chapter 8

Ella***

           I woke up the next morning with Hillary rushing out the door, since it was Saturday I didn't have any classes. I sighed and changed into a flannel and jeans, Putting my brown hair into a ponytail. I made my way out the door, grabbing my pen and spare notebook. I walked over to the bleachers and sat down, thinking about where I could have put it.

"Hey nerd" I didn't even have to look to see who it was, I easily rolled my eyes before looking at him.

"Andrew, you do know that a nerd is a stereotypical term and I would appreciate it if you didn't use it."

"Well, I would appriciate it if you told me your name" He countered.

"And why do you want to know it so much?" I asked fixing my glasses that were a little crooked. A smile took over his features.

"Because a pretty lady like you must have a beautiful name"

I cocked my eyebrow at him, "Really? does that line actually work?"

"Well- Um-"

I laughed and he gave me a playful glare, "What?" I asked between laughs, He gave me a small shove as a smile took his features.

"I hope it doesn't- then the female population is extremely thirsty" I muttered. Andrew laughed, girls who I had assumed were his 'friends' came to speak to him and he turned to them and their boobs. It was incredibly noticeable and the girls seemed to enjoy it. I sighed and stood up- leaving, bumping into a large chest on my way out. My notebook flew out of my hands, as did my pencil.

"Sorry" I said quickly, looking at the person I had crashed into- Who just happened to be Cameron Jordan.

"Its alright- Oh wait, your Hillarys roommate right?" I nodded my head, looking down at my notebook before going down to get it. He watched me carefully as I grabbed my notebook and pen.

"For some reason you look extrodinarily familar- like I've seen you before" He pondered aloud. I look up at him and my brown eyes glared harshly at him.

"I'm Hillarys roommate"

"I know, but..."

"Hey babe- Ella" Hillary came from nowhere and poped up behind him.

"Hey babe" he replied, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Ella, did you know about her amazing talent" He quickly spoke looking from Hillary to me.

When I didn't reply he continued, "Shes an amazing english major, shes in the top of her class"

Hillary's eyes went wide, I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow upward. She was a science major- since when did she-

"Thats enough babe" Hillary nervously spoke.

"No you can continue" I glared at Hillary, knowing exactly what she had done. I walked past them and stopped a little bit after.

"Oh yeah, and Hillary- tell me when your finished using my journal, I need it for english"