Chapter 9

Hey Guys!

IM BACK!! I lived!! I'm so sorry for the FOREVER wait, legit forever. Hopefully y'all still want to know what happens with Ella and Cam and all the others! 

I've had a hectic few months with Colleges/SATs/ACTs/Finals/Regents/Please kill me/Actually don't cause I love you guys. 

So, Heres the update and I'm gonna try to update as much as I can as summer is coming closer! 

GO summer! 

Also guys, there is a link in my bio, if you haven't checked it out its a petition to do a 'Wattpad convention' so y'all can meet your favorite authors! so if you guys are interested write your name down on it!  

Okay, Ill stop rambling-Heres your JACCS update!(finally)

Ella***

 "Ella! I can't believe that you did that!" She stomped into the room, her face red and her hair a mess.

"I can't believe you took credit for my work!" I shot back at her,"and for my identity." I continued.

"I'm sorry!" Hillary spoke, "I just wanted him to-" She was cut off as the door burst open revealing Cameron's face.

"Ella! I've been looking everywhere for you I-"

"SHUT UP! the both of you!" I shouted, letting the stress out. "I don't care anymore, both of you just leave me alone and never talk to me ever again."

I pushed passed Cameron, full of anger and stormed out of the room. I instantly regretted it since I had forgotten my glasses in the room, I could barely see where I was going. Everything was a huge blurry mess.

"Ella!" I turned around, I could only tell by their voice. "Here," He spoke, "Your glasses..."

"Thanks" I mumbled, grabbing them and putting them on, seeing a clear version of Cameron before turning around and continuing my walk.

Shit, I'm supposed to be pissed off at him, why did I thank him?

"Wait, Ella!" He spoke running up to me, "I'm sorry, she had me fooled I-"

"I have a question for you, how do you mistake a brunette for a blonde, like are you stupid!?"

"Ella I-"

"Hey Nerd, Yo Cam stay away from my cute nerd, she's mine." Andy coming up from behind Cameron and standing between the two of us.

"Andy, Shut up this isn't-"

I turned around and left, leaving Cameron to yell at Andrew.

It had been two weeks, and Cameron was still trying to contact me, telling Andy as his 'messenger'.

"Hey Elle!"

"Its Ella" I corrected him as he sat next to me on the bleachers. I shut my book and allowed him to speak.

"Sorry Ella" He stressed and I rolled my eyes. He was still in his dirty baseball uniform and smelt absolutely disgusting.

"Please change" I spoke, "You smell disgusting."

"Alright, I'll leave-oh, and Cam at 12 o'clock."

"What?" I asked and followed his eyes, seeing Cameron make his way up the bleachers.

"Bye Ella!" Andy spoke giving me a hug

"OH MY GOD GET OFF ME YOU SWEATY MONKEY"

Andy shook with laughter and began tickling me, I slapped his hands and held in my laughter, he finally released me as Cameron neared.

"Bye Ella!! I love you!"

"And I hate you!"

"Hey, Ella." Cameron spoke as Andy exited. I looked up at him and back down at my book.

"Listen Ella I'm sorry, I was a complete douche to you and I get that your mad because I couldn't tell it was you, but even when I was dating Hillary, I could tell there was something wrong and I'm so sorry."

I looked up at him, "thanks, I appreciate it."

"So are we good?"

"Yeah, as friends"

He nodded and sat next to me, I won't lie, he looked extremely attractive in his baseball uniform and the sweat dripping from his forehead-

Ella, oh my god snap out of it.

"How are you and Hillary?" He asked after clearing his throat, trying to stir up the silence.

"We're fine." I replied, since I couldn't keep grudges, I forgave her, but that didn't mean that I didn't buy a chest and a lock to put my journal in.

"Thats good... How about you and Andy?"

"What?"

"You and Andy?"

"Oh, we're just friends-"

"Doesn't seem like it, you guys are awfully comfortable around each other."

"Andrew is barely a friend, he's like an annoying friend, the one that always bothers you when your trying to concentrate but you let him bother you anyways." I spoke with a smile. Cameron nodded,

"Yeah, I know."

I checked my watch. Seeing that it was 8pm, I stood up having to leave. I said goodbye to Cameron and headed back to my dorm.