Chapter 4

Ella***

I walked through the crowd of people, All wanting too know who I was. I walked by the food table and took a glass, filling it with water. I quickly drank some- Placing the glass on the table I turned and almost bumped into the person. 

"I'm so sorry" I spoke, but soon froze when I realized who it was. 

Green eyes. 

"Can I have this dance?" He asked, I nodded giggling. He took my hand and brought me on the dance floor. 

"By the way I'm prince charming" He said with a slight smirk. 

"How very suiting" I giggled as he kissed my hand- "Why thank you" 

We continued to dancing- he twirled me in circles, causing my dress to twirl with me. I giggled, A small smile made its way to my face. Once we had enough dancing- we walked out to a small garden in the back. 

"favorite color?" He asked 

"Orange" I replied 

"Ah, mine is blue" 

"Favorite book?" I asked him

"Book? Hmm- probably charlie and the chocolate factory" 

I almost laughed, "Really?" 

"Yeah, its a classic" 

"No, Harry potter or Lord of the rings is a classic dumbo"  I chuckled. 

He shook his head, " What college do you go to?"

"Bartnett College"

"Really?"  he replied, "So do I"

I smiled, "Really! what if we know each other?" I giggled out. 

"I don't think we do- I don't believe that I could have seen those chocolate brown eyes and not see the beauty." 

I giggled as we sat down on a bench. A moment of comfortable silence passed between us. He quickly took off his mask. 

"What are you-" 

I froze when I realized who it was. 

Cameron Jordan. 

 I spent my entire night with Cameron Jordan. 

"Cameron Jordan?" 

"The one and only " He chuckled. 

"Cinderella! we need to go! a publisher saw this poem of yours and he wants to meet you!" Harmony yelled shoving a piece of paper in my hands with a poem I had recently written. 

"Wait- I need t-" 

I was dragged away from Cameron, while the small notepad with the poem slipped from my grasp. 

***

Sorry its so short!! the next chapter will be longer, I promise!!

Comment and vote!!

Love y'all!!! <3