Chapter 3: Eyeliner Boy

Ariana's POV

First day at new school sucks. Why? I dont know anyone in this school except Yuri, my friend. And yeah, she became my friend since she is my seatmate. We ate our lunch together then the teachers dismissed us early.

Since, its still early, I dont want to go home yet. I waved my hands to Yuri then I went to a nearest ice cream shop.

I went inside the ice cream shop and there's a big fridge full of ice creams. Hmmm... what flavor should I pick?
Inside the fridge, there are some assorted flavors of ice cream like Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Vanilla, Chocolate, Pistachio & Nuts, Mango, and so on.

I searched for a blueberry ice cream and luckily, I found one. I picked it up and payed it to the cashier. Its costs 100 won. I opened it up and started eating and licking the ice cream.

Suddenly, I saw many people outside and I hear some shouting. I went outside and I saw a man with an eyeliner. God! Hahaha is this boy a gay? Haha. I saw him arguing with a girl. And many girls are around them. WOW! They're public fighting. Nice Nice.

" I told you lets breakup! " , the boy yelled to the girl then the girl cried.

This boy is really stupid. Dumping and breaking girls heart. GOSH ! That is so not good.

Then I went to the middle of them and I looked at the boy from head to toe then all the girls that surrounds us was shocked.

" You! I know I shouldn't get involved in this type of situation but hurting and dumping girls heart is not good! YOU! AFTER THE TIMES SHE CARED FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU, YOU WILL JUST BREAK HER?! GOSH! YOU'RE SO GAY. YOU KNOW THAT! ITS BETTER THAT YOU DIDN'T LOVE HER SO THAT SHE WILL NOT GET HURT IN THE LAST! F*** U! " , I yelled then I slap his left cheek. Everyone was shocked even his girlfriend. I'm acting like a boy here. Lmao.

I do not know why I did it. I just dont want seeing a girl hurt by her boyfriend.

" Lets go. " , I said then I pulled the girl out to the people surrounding us.

We went to the ice cream shop and we sat at the spot near the window.

" Sit here first " , I said while she is still crying with her hands covered on her eyes. I buyed her an ice cream then I gave it to her, " Thanks. " , she said

" You know what? You really didn't have to shout at him like that " , she said

" No. That stupid guy really deserve it. By the way, I'm Ariana and you are? " , I asked

" I'm Stacy. " , she said

" So lets be friends? " , I asked, " Okay. " , she said but she is still crying.

" Its okay Stacy. I know you are strong enough to move on " , I said then she smiled, " Thank you. You know what? At school, I never had a friend but when Baekhyun arrived in my life, h-he make my darkness life bright like a sun. I-i just dont understand him. I-i dont know why he hurt me. I dont know why he break up with me. " , she cried

" Ssshh forget it okay. And perhaps, there are many guys out there. And I know that in the right time, your prince will love you unconditionally... " , I said while comforting her

" Thanks Ariana. Thanks " , she said

" Anytime. " , I said then I left.

I went outside the shop and oh my freaking gosh! I checked my watch and its 5:45. I should be at home at exactly 5:30. Oh my gosh. Mom will get mad at me.