Chapter 4: The Agreement

Baekhyun's P.O.V

How dare she make me embarass of many people. That stupid girl that slapped me. Who the heck is she?! And she's in the same school with me. I didnt even know her. I'm going to let her pay of what she did to me.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

" Woohoah what happened to your cheeks bro? " , I asked as I saw Baekhyun cupping his cheeks. " I have been slapped. " , he responded. Slapped? By who? Maybe her girlfriend. Maybe Baekhyun dumped her again.

" Hahaha anyway, who is responsible for that? " , I asked him. " Its the unknown girl who suddenly went to me and my girlfriend's fight. " , He said. " Well, we have a lot of research to do tomorrow " , I said then he nodded with a creepy smile.

Ariana's P.O.V

I'm walking at the hallway here at school while bringing my books. " Hey its EXO! " , someone squealed. Its a girl. Then all the people in the school went outside as they saw the EXO walking at the gate. Why are they addicted to EXO? They're just humans with white skins and pinkish lips and blah blah.

All students are on the gate while me, I'm here at my room. I wonder if Alex unnie is there. I went outside the room and I saw the EXO crowded with the students. Some were asking photo with them. Addict. Lol.

While my eyes were roaming at the EXO, I saw the guy that I slapped yesterday. Oh my god. Crap. I gotta hide. " Can someone take Ariana Smith to me and whoever did, she'll receive a kiss from us. " , the guy that I slapped yesterday said. Okay let me name him. I'll call him PlayBoy since I dont know his name. Anyway, Oh my god. I really need to hide myself.

" She's there! " , the girls followed me and a girl caught me " Aha! " , then she bring me down to the EXO. God. I'm getting nervous. What are they going to do to me? Are they going to punch me? I'm scared. They looked like gangsters.

" Come with me for a while " , PlayBoy said. Then she grabbed my hand and tooked me on a room. Ouch! My wrists hurts. My eyes roamed the room and its only the two of us. He looks at me in the eyes deeply and my heart keeps beating. What is he going to do? Is he going to kiss me. He leans down to my ears and whispers, " Do you know Alex Smith? " , he ask. Thank god he didnt do anything bad to me. And why would he ask about my unnie?

" She's my sister " , I said then he smiled. Well thats just creepy. " You have to do a fake relationship with me " , WHAT DUHHH?! And yes, I almost screamed what's in my mind. I shooked my head to him and I was going to leave when suddenly, he pushed me to the wall and blocked me with his arms. " See this. You have to pay for that " , he pointed his left cheek. Its reddish. And I'm the one who did it to him. I wish I didn't slap him. Argghh! Regret is always in the end. Huhuhu

" Okay fine. Who are we going to make jealous of ? "

" Your sister "

SERIOUSLY?! She has a crush on Alex unnie. Oh my gosh. But he is kinda bad boy. Yesterday, I saw him with his girlfriend but they just broke up. I dont want unnie to felt that way. I think unnie will never fall for him. Hahaha. Of course, I dont have to tell it to unnie because our plan will be broken.

" Dont worry... When she already liked me, we'll stop " , he said and I nodded. Hayssst. Its really hard for unnie to like a bad boy because I know that Alex unnie have someone she liked and that is Sang Min. I dont know if she will fell for this bad boy.

" Of all the girls here in the university, why my sister? " , I asked curiously. He smiled at me. " She is different from others " , he said. I just hope he will never broke my unnie's heart. " If you tried to hurt my sister, you'll see " , I said then he nodded. Oh yeah. I havent asked his name yet.

" Whats your name again? " , I asked like I was interested but I'm not. Then he smiled. " I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun from EXO. " , he said and smiled at me again.

Okay. How many times does he smiles in a day?

" So lets start tomorrow "

" 0_0 " -and yes thats my expression. We will start tomorrow but.... but. Hayssst! This is all your fault Ariana! Hayssst!

~~~

Alex's P.O.V

Its Math subject and our teacher went inside our room and discussed some lessons. I tooked out my notebook and pen. While writing, my pen accidentally fell on the floor. I stood up and kneeled down to the floor to get my pen. I was going to sit when suddenly, I accidentally sat on the floor. WTF! This is so embarassing. My fats bounced as I fell on the floor. Everyone looked at me and laughed. Oh great. What a great day -___-

I went back to my chair and I turned my gaze at the back and I saw the eyeliner boy laughing at me. Maybe he is the one who did this to me! You'll see EYELINER BOY! You will taste my revenge -.-

I went to my locker since were already dismissed then I put all my things on my locker. I closed my locker and I saw the eyeliner boy. He smiled at me like he's going to do bad on me. I really hate this guy. If he embarass me of my classmates, this time I will embarass him to everyone.

I gave him a death glare and I was going to leave when suddenly, he held my arm. He tooked me to a empty room and he leans closer to me. OH MY GOD! What is he going to do?! And the next thing he did was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HE KISSED ME! The bad boy from EXO kissed me! I'm not happy! I'm shocked and at the same time mad. How dare he?! Oh no. How dare he tooked my first kiss?! The next thing he did, he leaved me standing on the wall. I froze. What the hell! I just let a bad boy kissed me!

~~~