Chapter 2: School

Alex's POV

*krrriiiinnngggg*

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the watch. Oh my gosh! Its already 6:30!!!

I went to the bathroom and I took a bath. After a few minutes, I'm done taking a bath then I went outside the bathroom with my towel wrapped on ny body. I dried my body and I open the wardrobe.

I saw my new uniform and it looks cute. I wear it then I went downstairs. I saw mom cooking for breakfast while dad is placing down the foods.

" Good morning mom. Good morning dad. " , I greeted mom and dad, " Good morning dear " , dad said

" Eat your breakfast. You're gonna be late at school " , mom said then I started eating

After I ate, I brushed my teeth then I wore my bag, " Mom. Goodbye. I'm going to school now " , I said , " Wait for me!!! " , Ariana yelled then she went downstairs with her bag.

" Okay. Goodbye you two. Be safe " , mom said then we went outside the house.

We went to the bus stop and waited for a bus then a bus arrived and we went inside. The bus arrived at Seoul University and me and Ariana went down the bus.

Whoooaah! This university is so huge. Not only huge but also it has a clean surroundings. People's eyes are at us and I felt uncomfortable.

We walked through the hallway and I saw the room 302(Seniors) , " Hey Ariana. Thats my room. I'm going now. Bye. " , I said to Ariana

" Bye. " , she said then left

I went to the room 302 and I saw the teacher inside then the teacher went outside, " You're the transferee right? " , the teacher asked me, " Yes I am. Good morning sir. Sorry I'm late " , I said

" Its okay. Come in. " , the teacher said and I went inside and all eyes were at me. Some are murmuring and some are smiling at me. Weird.

" Class, we have a new transferee. Please respect her " , the teacher said

" Annyeonghaseyo! Alex Smith imnida! Manaseyo Bangawoyo. " , I bowed 90 degree.

" You may seat in that vacant seat. " , the teacher pointed at the vacant seat.

I went to the vacant seat and sat there. My seatmate is a boy and he looks like a camel. Lol. Then the teacher discussed some lessons. The suddenly...

" Good morning sir. " , I turned my gaze at the back and its a boy with an eyeliner on his face. Is this boy a gay? He looks like an addict.

" Mr. Byun! You are late again! " , the teacher yelled

" Sorry sir. " , the eyeliner boy said then suddenly...

" Hey you fat girl. Get out on my chair. " , the eyeliner boy said

How dare he call me a fat girl! Well yeah, I know I'm fat but he doesn't need to remind that to me.

I rolled my eyes to him and went at the vacant seat at the back. I turned my gaze at seatmate and its a girl.

The teacher went outside and its already lunchtime, " Hi I'm Alex. And you are...? " , I asked ny seatmate, " I'm Hannah. Nice to meet you. " , Hannah said

" Do you wanna have lunch with me? " , I asked , " Sure. " , Hannah said then we went to the canteen and saw manh students lining in the canteen. Hannah buyes her foods and so am I. I buyed fried chicken and rice.