Chapter 7: Weird Feeling

Alex's P.O.V

" Hey " , I turned around to look who it was and it was Baekhyun. He smiled at me and sat beside me. I looked up and stared at the stars. " You like staring at them huh? " , he asked and I simply nodded. I wonder where he is..... the guy I liked 9 years ago.... i wonder what is he doing right now....

" You okay? Wanna go with me at the coffee shop? My treat " , he said. Why is he being nice to me all of the sudden? Before he plays on me and now he is being nice? Gee he is really bipolar. " Sure " , I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. After a few steps of walking, we reached the coffee shop.

We went inside the coffee shop and there were few people inside. We sat near the window so that we can see the beautiful view outside. " Hello maam, sir what's your order? " , the waitress asked and I saw him staring at Baekhyun.

" Uhmm two Americanos would do. Is it okay for you Alex? " , he looked at me and asked. " Yup " , I said. The waitress still keeps staring at Baekhyun. YAH! What is wrong with this waitress?! Wait why am I being like this?

" Yah! What are you staring at? " , I asked the waitress and her eyes widen. Including the people in the shop looked at us. I just f***** hate this girl. Hayyssst, why am I even acting like this? UGH!

" A-ah mianhe(sorry) " , she said then leaved. Gosh. Girls these days psh -,- I rolled my eyes and looked to Baekhyun. " Hahaha are you jealous? " , he asked. JEALOUS?! WTH! No way! Why would I? Tsk

" A-aniyo! " , I defensively said. He chuckled. " You're jealous haha cute..... " , he said. I SAID I'M NOT! And what did he say? CUTE?! The heck!

" Whatever " , I said to Baekhyun. Our order arrived and we started drinking our coffee. Hmmm its delicious!

We talked and talked about anything that pops into our mind. He also shares some corny jokes which I really like. Its really funny.

After we finished drinking coffee, Baekhyun paid it since he insisted and we went back to the park. " Anyway, congratulations to you and Ariana " , I said like I'm not happy. Why am I not happy? Okay did I eat something bad?

" But why aren't you happy for us? " , he asked. Crap. Why do I feel sad? Why do I feel like I dont want to see them toegther? Why am I acting like this? What's wrong with me? UGH! " O-of course. I'm happy! Pabo(fool) " , I said and smiled.

" Here. You might catch a cold " , he said then he putted his jackets around me. My face is burning and turning red. Am I blushing? NO NO NO... This is caused by the coffee.... yes the coffee

" But how about you? " , I asked. He looked at me and smiled. " Dont worry about me. Anyway, dont wear thin clothes at like this weather. Arasseo(Okay) ? " , he asked then I nodded simply to him.

" K-komawo(thanks) Baekhyun " , I said. Why did I stuttered ? Hayyssst. I know . I know. I'm weird right now. I dont know what's happening to me. " You're welcome " , he smiled. I guess he's not that bad afterall.

We started walking and after a few minutes, we reached my place. " Bye Alex. Goodnight " , he said then he smiled. I realized, his smile forms a rectangular shape haha cute. Wait what?

" Bye Baekhyun. Thanks again and goodnight " , I said then I went inside the house. I went directly to my room and closed the door.

Why do I feel strange when I'm with him? Am I sick or something?

Hayssst. I layed myself through the bed and turned off the lights. Goodnight everyone. Its time to go to DreamLand........

~~~

Hello guys! Here's the chapter 7 ! Hope you like it :3

Dont forget to leave some comments guys and also please vote so that I will be motivated to write this story ☺

Luv you guys~ ❤