Chapter 5: Fake Relationship

Alex's P.O.V

I still cant believe of what happened before. I just let that bad boy kissed me. But why I didn't even slap him or pushed him? Argghhh what is happening to me? I need to find that boy. I have to ask him why did he kiss me all of the sudden.

I ran away and searched for that EYELINER BOY but he isn't around. When suddenly someone covered my eyes. Aish who is this. It must be a girl. The hands are so soft. " Miss me already? " , the soft hands were removed and I faced the person who is talking to me right now and it was the EYELINER BOY.

He have nice & soft hands. I wonder if he's really a gay. You know because he's girlish, he puts eyeliner and he have soft and smooth hands. I really envy this guy. " Hey you EYELINER BOY! Why did you kiss me huh?! " , I asked then he looked away. Is he blushing? He turns his gaze to me again and he winked at me. My heart suddenly beats fast. What is happening to me? Why do I feel like this? Weird.

" I have a name okay. I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun from EXO " , he said then winked at me again.

Aish. Is he really like that? I wonder if how many times does he wink in a day.

When I heard the word EXO, I remember Suho. His angelic smile. His snow white face. His cute face. His manly body. Oh gosh. I didn't realize that I'm blushing and smiling right now. Oh crap. This is embarassing.

" Its natural for you to blush when you hear my name " , he said arrogantly. He's such a feeler -___- I'm not blushing because of him. I'm blushing because of Suho.

" You're such a feeler " , I said then rolled my eyes at him. I was going to leave when suddenly, he grabbed my wrists. " Lets go home together " , GO HOME? WITH HIM? NOOO way! Seriously. Before he called me fat girl then he tricked on me then he kissed me, now he wanted to go with me at home. He's bipolar. Yed thats the word.

" Bipolar "

" Nah. I'm just unstable "

" Well that's just the same. Anyway, why did you do that earlier huh? Why did you embarass me in front of my classmates? " , I asked then he winked again. I thought in this university, no one will bully me. I guess this university is the worst. My life here just get worst. " Your cute when you've been teased. " , he said. Eh? So is that the reason why he teased me?

" Stop it "

" What if I dont want? "

" Then I'll leave you here "

" Okay bye Alex Fatty. I enjoyed that moment " he said then winked at me again. WHAT DID HE MEAN THAT HE ENJOYED THAT MOMENT?! It was my first kiss. He tooked my first kiss! Arrgghhh! He's so annoying.

You'll see Baekhyun. You'll see...

~~~

I went to my locker and I heard someone singing. His voice is very pleasant to hear. I followed the voice and it leads me to the music room where there are musical instruments and some recording station. The door was slightly open so I peeked inside. Then I saw the guy who always makes my heart beats fasts. It's Suho.

His voice is very nice. I stared at him inside without him knowing when suddenly, I accidentally pushed the door and he saw me as my fats bounced down to the floor. Arrgghhh! This is so embarassing.

He went closer to me and he give his hands to me. Gosh I'm turning red right now. Oh my god. I just hope he wont notice it. I looked away shyly because he might caught me blushing. " Gwenchana?(Are you okay?) " , then I tooked his hand. Its so smooth just like Baekhyun. Wait! Why did I think of that guy?! Hayssst that jerk. " N-ne(Yes) I-i need to go " , I stood up from my position. The truth is I really dont want to go yet. I want to stay with him. Huhuhu even if my words tells a lie, my mind still says what is the truth.

" But Alex.... "

" B-bye Suho. T-thanks! "

I went back to my class and our subject is English. I cant stop thinking about Suho. The way he held his hand to me. The way he smiles at me. Why is he so perfect?

I was just shocked when our teacher go out our room. Well that was fast. I cant believe that I thinked of Suho within an hour. I didnt even listen to our lesson in English.

Were dismissed and I tooked my things. When suddenly, someone caught my eye. I saw a tall blonde girl with Baekhyun. They're holding their hands and it seems like they're looking for someone.The girl looks like Ariana when she's walking from behind. The girl turned around and it was...

._.

o_o

0_0

ARIANA?! What the hell is she doing with Baekhyun?! Dont tell me they're in a relationship. WTH Ariana, I dont have any idea about this. I'll just talk to her later. I went back home and I went directly to my room. Then I remembered about Suho again. I think I had a crush on him ♡

ARIANA'S P.O.V

Oh great -.- Just great. Guess what? I'm here with Baekhyun in the hallway and were doing the fake fake. Everyone's eyes are at us. Then a girl approached us. " Uhmmm Baek? Who is she? " , the girl asked and pointed me. Baekhyun ignored her and gave her a death glare. " She's my girlfriend "

" WHAAATTT?! " , everyone asked and some were murmuring. Oh my god. I just hope they wont fight with me. I know there are lots of fans of Baekhyun. I'm scared of his fangirls. " Now starting today, I dont want to see her with somebody else but only me. Dont you ever hurt my girlfriend or I'll kill you " , he said with a really scary voice. He looks like a monster hahaha.

We went out and he let me in his car. " Yah, will you let go my hand? " , I asked. Were already inside the car so we can now stop acting.

" Psh.... no one refuses my hand. Its soft like a pillow you know? Haha " , he said. Eh? I dont even care if he have soft hands! I also have that :P

" Whatever " , I rolled my eyes to him. I looked back to him and he looked at me with seriousness. Yah, what's up with this boy?! " Yah! Why aren't you driving?! " , I asked then he didn't said a thing. Instead he gave me some serious looks. Whats wrong with him?!

He went closer to me and our faces were just an inch apart. My eyes widen of his sudden reaction. W-what is he going to do? I closed my eyes and I heard a him laughing. " Thought I'm going to kiss you? Haha. I just put on your seatbelts " , he said. Okay this is so embarassing. I wish I didn't close my eyes. Now he thinks that I was expecting for a kiss.

Baekhyun started the engine and I leaned to the window. After a few minutes, we already arrived. " I'm going now. Goodbye " , I said not even looking at him. I really got embarassed to him. Ugh!

" Yah where's my kiss? " , Baekhyun asked and I poke his head. This boy really! " Hahaha I was just joking. Bye~  " , Baekhyun said and I got off the car. I went inside the house and there I saw Alex unnie eating.

" Yah you little girl! You have 5 minutes to explain " , she said. Oh ow... i think she saw me with Baekhyun before. Now what? I cant tell her the truth that its just a Fake Relationship. If I said that, she wouldnt be jealous at us. She should got jealous at us so that we'll stop this Fake Relationship.

~~~

Hello guys!!!! i'm sorry for not updating this story but here is it!

Hope you guys like it :)

Saranghaeyooo~ luv you all ❤