Chapter 6: Flashback

Ariana's P.O.V

I sat at the sofa beside Alex unnie and I really dont know how to say this to her. Oh no! I have to think a great lie that she will surely believe.

" Yah, are you and Baekhyun dating? Since when? Why I dont have any idea about this? " , Alex unnie asked. Go Ariana! You can do this. Think of a great lie!

" U-uhmmm actually....... i... I mean me..... Me and Baekhyun are......  are.... childhood friends .... Yes... And " , I stopped. Oh sh*t . I dont what to say next . C'mon Ariana! Think of a lie......

" And? "

" And.... yeah...  we met in school and.... and we have feelings for each other..... until one day he confessed to me and I told him that I have feelings for him too....  and w-we became a couple yesterday " , I said. Hey, not bad hahaha

" Yah! Why didn't you tell me? How come everyone knows this except me? " , she asked.

" Mianhe unnie(sorry sister) " , I said. I really hope she'll fell in love with Baekhyun so that we'll stop our fake relationship. Seeing from my sister's eyes, I can really tell that she's a little bit jealous.

" Nah its okay. Forget it. Anyway congrats to you and Baekhyun. Yah! Change your clothes! You stink " , she said. I smell my uniform but its not. Yah! She's so mean. " Yah its not! " , I yelled.

" Yah! Where's your manners again? " , she said. " Hehe mianhe unnie " , I apologized and I went upstairs to change my clothes.

" Yah! Faster before I'll eat this bacon that mom cooked! " , she yelled from downstairs. " Ne! " , I yelled back.

Alex's P.O.V

Baekhyun and Ariana are now a couple?! I know it sounds weird but why do I feel like I dont want them to be together? Wait what was I thinking?!

Its so fast. They already became a couple. It shocks me a lot because I dont have any idea that Ariana knows Baekhyun. Well I guess she just kept it as a secret.

I remembered when Baekhyun kissed me before. But why did he do that if she likes Ariana?! Okay this is really confusing! Was that a part of his joke?

I cant even tell this to Ariana. It might ruin their relationship. UGH! Why did that eyeliner boy kissed me?! I HATE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN!

~~~

" Unnie! Get up! " , Ariana said while shaking my body. Aisshhh this girl! I opened my eyes and I saw her wearing pants and jacket. Its like she's off to sonewhere. " Yah where are you going? " , I asked curiously.

" I'm sleeping at Yuri's house. Her mom and dad wasn't around " , she answered. I looked behind her and I saw a luggage and knapsack. This girl really. Its like she's going to a very far place \(-_______-)/

" Yah why are bringing a luggage? You're just going to Yuri's place and you're bringing a luggage. Seriously? " , I asked then she chuckled. " Dont mind it haha. Were going to watch some movies and were going to eat a lot  " , she said emphasizing the last 3 words. This girl really! FYI, I have many foods at the refrigerator ( ¬ _ ¬ )ノ

" Whatever " , I rolled my eyes to her then she laughed. " Anyway, just tell them that I'm going to sleep with Yuri. I'm going. Bye unnie~ " , she said. Then I bid goodbye to her. I checked our wall clock and its 6:30 in the evening.

After a few minutes, Amber unnie and Abigail unnie arrived. I told them about Ariana and they just nod their heads. I'm busy eating burgers and fries and at the same time , surfing thee internet.

I opened my Facebook account and I saw a friend request. I checked who it was and it was Byun Baekhyun. I checked some of his pictures and he was cute at taking selcas. Wait what?

I new message

I checked the one who chatted me and it was no other than Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Hi Alex! :D thanks for accepting the friend request :*

Me: You're welcome

I'm still looking at his pictures and it has hundreds of likes. I guess he's famous too. I saw few pictures of him with his ex-girlfriends. Its about 20. Gosh he's so playboy .... Then suddenly, Baekhyun chatted.

Baekhyun: Are you done stalking me?

Crap. How did he know? ⊙_⊙

Baekhyun: I knew it. You're busy scanning my pictures with my ex-girlfriends. Am I right?

Sh*t is he a mind reader? ( ・◇・)?

Baekhyun: Yes I'm a mind reader.

Me: FYI, I'm not checking your ugly pictures got that?

Baekhyun: Hahaha what are you doing right now? Are you busy?

Me: Not really why?

Baekhyun: Lets meet at the park :3

Me: What for?

Baekhyun: I just want to talk to you...

Me: Talk? About what?

Baekhyun: Hayysst stop asking questions and come here at the park.

Me: Wait, you're there?

Baekhyun: Yep, I'll be waiting

Me: Okay fine. I'm coming

After I said that, I changed my clothes into a new one. I wore my t-shirt and pants. Aish Ariana borrowed my jacket. Now what? Its really cold outside. I went downstairs and I saw Amber and Abigail unnie. " Where ya going? " , Amber unnie asked.

" To the Park. I'll be back unnies(sisters) " , I said then I walked a few blocks to reach the park. When I reach the place,  there's no sign of Baekhyun. Aish where is that boy? I sat at the bench and stared at the stars.

I remembered the boy I liked 9 years ago..... we met here at the park and we played a lot that time. Everyday, I always wait for him at the park and he always come.

Until one day, I waited for him but he didn't came at all. Then I heard that they moved to Busan , Korea. And starting that day, I didn't had the chance to meet him again.

I didn't even know his name. All I remember about him is that, he's always wearing a silver necklace with a letter B pendant. It must me the start of his name. I dont have any idea.

I wish to see that boy again......

~~~