Chapter 9: Three siblings (Part 1)

Chapter 9

Jessica POV

Where am I? Wait, why am I wearing hospital shirts? WHY AM I AT A HOPSITAL??? Just then, a male doctor walked in

"Ms Jessica you are awake!" followed by another person who walked in too. He had an identification card and it read "SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE .... Officer Lee". I must have been rescued by the police! The last thing I could remember was being kidnapped by those people.... I feel so weak now, ugh what time is it now? I noticed someone's mobile phone beside mine on the table beside the bed I was on. Ehhh that phone looks familiar isn't it? Isn't it Lionel's phone? I reached for it and pressed the power button.

Yes it indeed belonged to my dongsaeng, his wallpaper is a photo of me. I checked the time, it was 9am on the day after I met Lionel.... Does that mean that I was unconscious for so long? OMG I have to go and prepare for the upcoming concert! Taeyeon unnie would kill me! Just as I was about to get up, the room door barged open...

Krystal: "Unnie!!!!!"

Jessica: "Soojung!!!"

Krystal: "Unnie are you alright? I was so worried! What happened to you?"

Krystal POV:

Krystal: "Unnie are you alright? I was so worried! What happened to you?"

Another man was inside the room sitting on the couch, he was an police officer... oops didn't notice him...He then coughed to get our attention and he started to explain what had happened to unnie .

"Your sister got kidnapped by some syndicate and your brother risked his life to save her, thank god your brother did not suffer any severe injuries, just some minor cuts."

Wait, brother? Who? When did I have a brother????

"I will let your sister explain the rest, I got to go. Ms Jessica get well soon!" That officer left me stranded into the word "Brother".......

Unnie touched my hand, and said " Soojung-ah, it was only until yesterday that I found our long lost little brother! Did you check your phone? I sent u a photo I took together with him. Did you?"

"Im sorry unnie my phone ran out of battery and throughout the whole night I was anxiously waiting for news about your whereabouts.'' I said that with teary eyes, immediately unnie gave me hug and we had a 20 minute sister talk.

.

.

.

.

"Unnie im going to the washroom". I opened the ward room's door and saw a guy standing outside unnie's room door, he must be a sasaeng fan. "Hi please do not disturb my sister, she is recovering and please give her some privacy and stop standing outside her ward, if you do not go away I wall call the police." He immediately walked away, I was surprised... Normally those sasaeng fans back in Korea are jinja ****ing annoying, well I guess we are in Singapore not Korea so.....

-----After going to the toilet, back with Jessica-----

"Soojung ah your phone has rebooted, check my message now!!! Pali!!!!"

"Arraso arraso unnie chill"

I unlocked my phone, opened my WhatsApp......... Wait! isn't that the sasaeng fan I chased away just now?????

"Wae ? Soojung? Whats wrong? Is he to handsome?" Ouch, I also got a poke from unnie, I deserve it, I chased away my dongsaeng .... What a great way to welcome him to the family......

"Unnie, when I went to the washroom just now, I saw him outside the ward and mistook him as a sasaeng fan and asked him to go away! Ottoke???????"

J:"Aish jinja pabo yah Soojung! I guess he will come back here soon as his mobile phone is with me, can you help me get some water?"

"Ugh unnie why didn't you tell me that you wanted water earlier when I went to the washroom?"

J: "Please my lovely dongsaeng???"

"Aish arraso arraso..."

-Krystal left the ward-

5 minutes later

-Krystal enters the ward-

"Unnie!"

Its that guy again! OMG its gonna be so awkward.....

I was left standing , I did not know what to do.

Unnie finally broke the silence, "Soojung is this the guy u met at the door just now? He is your dongsaeng! Say hi!"

Er.........

"Hi.....I am Krystal your second sister!"

I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I could but I failed at the facial expression part.... I should not let him leave a cold impression of me....

"Hi noona, I am Lionel."

We shook hands and went back to our keeping quiet contest.

It was Noona again, who broke the silence between us. She said " Soojung have you eaten? Lionel can you bring your sister to the café or some eatery that can fill her stomach?"

Unnie had only met him for one day and she is already being so informal with him already, sigh I must do that too! Im hungry too..... Let's go and eat!

Lionel POV :

Oh my god..... Another kpop idol is my sister.... Ive never really researched into f(x), but damn my second sister, Krystal f(x) is also very pretty! OMG am I in dreamland?

"Hi noona, I am Lionel"

We went back to a staring contest ..... Untill Sica-noona kicked the ball rolling again.

J:" Soojung have you eaten? Lionel can you bring your sister to the café or some eatery that can fill her stomach?"

I was hungry too, so I agreed without any hesitation.

"Lets go krystal noona."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the long awaited update...... School has been hectic, ive become more lazy and. Part 2 would be out soon....

Sigh sadly Girl's Day did not win any #1 places :((( and they are wrappping up their "Ring My Bell" promotional activities...... Hayoung Looks so pretty in the new Apink song MV man! My top 3 bias groups now are #3 AOA #2 Apink #1 Girl's Day :))))))) 

Hope you all would continue to vote for my story! More votes would motivate me to write much more ahaahahah! This is how my brain works - More likes= motivation goes up+ speed of thinking and typing increases ahahaha thanks guys for the support so far! Do check out @PPGGFXion 's new fanfic 

titled "Betrayal Turned Into Affection" ,  a Bomi and Ilhoon fanfic.