Chapter 10-2 Before the meal

Lionel POV

Ok everyone is ready to enter the concert hall, we are already late. The concert had started half and hour ago. Really hope that my noonas have not performed yet.....

Thankfully they have not, only EXO performed, sad for Carol's bestfriend who is a fan of theirs.

"Sigh,if only we had arrived earlier....." Carol's bestfriend grumbled.

Carol and her bestfriend are chatting in their own world while I see Darius being nervous,which was very unlikely of him even before examinations in school.

I immediately teased him and kept on mentioning f(x) ...

Darius and I went to buy some food but was brought away to the backstage by a bodyguard, we were not sure why but we just followed him.

He brought us to the location, and asked us to open the door and go inside the room, we did so and I was shocked to see f(x) inside the room.

Krystal: "Hi Lionel! How was school?"

The other members greeted us too. Again, Darius was blushing like mad ahahaha!!!!!!

Darius suddenly asked f(x) if they wanted to eat anything, wow I guess that's why he is called a fan , he rarely treats people drinks or food but he , being infront of his idols initiatively would offer to treat them. Wekk I guess this is f(x)'s charm, bringing the inner fanboy out of Darius.

I spared no chances and teased him(In mandarin/Chinese): " WOah I the Darius I know rarely treats people , are you sure you are alright?"

Victoria-noona was shocked that I could speak Chinese and asked me (In chinese): You know how to speak Chinese?"

I nodded and explained that students in Singapore are bilingual and so on and on....

We interacted for abit and Krystal noona suddenly grabbed my wrist and brought me to SNSD's

Waiting room, I was abit nervous as you all know, Jessica noona is my bias even though I like Girl's Day. I fell in love with noona when I saw her on TV for the first time. But she is my biological sister........

Krystal: " Anyeong haseyo 소녀시대(SNSD) sunbaemin!"

they were exchanging hellos while I stood there not knowing what to do, Sica noona suddenly came towards me , as usual her smile is so sweet awwwww. She then whispered to me

Sica(In English): Lionel noona is going to introduce you to my members now , and don't be so tensed up! Relax !"

She placed her hands around my shoulder and started talking

Sica(In Korean to members): everyone, this is my long lost brother!.........(Story of how we met and how I saved noona's life....)

Noona cried while explaining the story and I immediately comforted her and some of her members and krystal noona too were crying. I guess how we got reunited was really a miracle that no Hollywood scriptwriter could have thought of. We the jung siblings hugged together....

After all the emotions calmed down, we the Jung siblings went to somewhere else not to disturb the other SNSD Noonas. We found a bench just near the waiting rooms and sat down .

Sica noona kept looking at the food that I just bought, I guess she has not eaten her breakfast...

So I offered her my food as I am her super-fan/brother

Lionel: "Sica-noona you can have my food, I guess you have not had breakfast."

Sica-noona's face immediately brightened and accepted my offer and even gave me a hug !!!!!!!!