Picnic?

'Hi, I'm going to picnic with kids. You want to join?' Goku sand Vegeta message. They didn't see each others two weeks after kiss.

Vegeta replies, 'I'd love to. I mean Trunks loves picnics and I haven't much time. Anyway, when are we going?'

'At 6 pm?'

'Perfect.'

Picnic time. They come in little park in city. Sit on blanket and open a basket full of food.

"Mmm, I adore that sandwiches." Trunks said.

"Yeah, me too." Goten said and prepare monopoly to play.

"Who doesn't?" Gohan said sarcastically and asked, "Would you mind if someone join us?"

"Son, Videl is always welcomed." Goku said.

"Not her but Piccolo." Gohan said.

"Of course not. He is very nice." Goku said.

"And Piccolo is...?" Vegeta asked.

"Oh, Gohan's friend. He is from Namek." Goku said.

"Oh, I was there once." Vegeta said.

"Dad, can I and Trunks go and play there?" Goten asked.

"Just if Gohan will watch you. And there's Piccolo." Goku said.

"Piccolo let's go there. I need to watch Goten and Trunks." Gohan said and Piccolo nodded.

Then little Bulla started crying and Vegeta give her soother and she just stop.

"She's cute." Goku said.

"Kakarot..." Vegeta started and Goku looked at him, "Um... About kiss... I think it's the best to be just friends."

Goku agreed. He wanted to be Vegeta's friend but there was something in him. Some part which really liked that man.

"Hey I have idea!" Goku said but then Bulma shows up and interrupt his sentence.

"Hi guys! Date again?" she said.

"Picnic, Bulma. This is picnic." Vegeta said.

"I don't care. I just come to take Bulla home while I have free time." Bulma said. Vegeta press kiss on little baby's forehead and give her to Bulma.

"Call me when I need to take her." Vegeta said.

"Where is Trunks?" Bulma asked.

"He is playing with Goten." Goku said and Bulma goes to say 'hello' to her son.

After Piccolo goes home Goku finally remembered that he has kinda idea.

"What about we go to our home and watch Frozen?" Goku suggested.

"Frozen? Really?" Vegeta's reaction was but Goten and Trunks liked idea.

"Well, Frozen sounds good." Vegeta said.