Don't worry, be happy

Around 6 pm Goku wake up and Vegeta was still with him. Holding his hand.

"Vegeta..." Goku said seeing Vegeta near his bed in t-shirt he buy him for first month of their relationship. Black t-shirt in which you could see his belly button and 6 pack. He has blue shirt and skinny black torn jeans. He looks more sexy then ever.

"I'm sorry for what I've done this morning. I'm even more sorry for leaving you because I know my heart belongs to you. I couldn't live without you and beautiful creature here." Vegeta said touching his belly and Goku smiled.

"I missed you." Goku said and Vegeta kissed him.

"I have question." Goku said, "Do you know more about saiyan male pregnancy?"

"Unfortunately, not. I just know that male can be pregnant if in sex is used tail."

Three months later

"Last four months were best in my life. If we don't count half-day break up." Goku said holding Vegeta's hips.

"Yeah." Vegeta agreed with his arms around Goku's neck. He wanted to kiss him but call on Goku's phone stop him.

"Bulma?" Goku said.

"Yap that's me. I'm calling if you and Vegeta want to come to ultrasound and see your baby while I'm free." Bulma said.

"Wow, that would be great. Thanks Bulma." Goku said.

"What that woman want right now?" Vegeta said angry.

"We can see our baby on ultrasound. Let's go." Goku said happy.

"Goku here's your eating list. What you should eat more and what less." Bulma said and move his shirt up and put some gel on his belly.

Vegeta was on other side, holding Goku's hand.

She watched at screen, "This is your..." then she stopped on second.

"Bulma is everything okay?" Vegeta said.

"Well congratulations. You will get twins." Bulma said happily.

Two guys were even more happier.

When they come home they told everyone happy news but Goku was a little worry.

"Kakarot is something bothering you?" Vegeta asked.

"I'm happy but... um I... I'm worried if I couldn't. I mean Chi Chi always talking about how hard is that and now are even two of babies." Goku said.

"Hey! You are great warrior. You saved Earth twice and now you are afraid of two little babies?" Vegeta said to courage him.

"You are right. Thank you." Goku hug him and Vegeta tap on his back.