Love, love, love

"Do you want to build a snowman..." two boys sang in the same time.

"Really? Summer just begin." Gohan said.

"That's song, Gohan!" Goten said.

"C'mon Trunks we should go." Vegeta said.

"But dad..." Trunks started and Goku interrupt.

"It's big storm outside. You can stay for night." Goku said looking through the window. 

"Thank you but we are going." Vegeta said.

"Dad, why can't we stay?" Trunks asked.

"Because..." Vegeta said opening door and seeing big thunderstorm outside, "Um... maybe we can." he said and closed the door.

"Trunks can sleep in Goten's bedroom, and you in mine. I will on sofa." Goku said and kids go to their bedrooms saying 'good night'.

"I will sleep here, you go to bedroom." Vegeta said.

"I insist." Goku said.

"We can both in your bedroom. I mean, friends can sleep together." Vegeta said.

"Yeah, why not." Goku said.

"It's nice here." Vegeta said as they went in Goku's room.

"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower."

Vegeta hear water from shower and he looks over the room. There was Goku and Chi Chi's photo. She looks like Gohan a little, but Goten and Goku were the same. The shower stop and Vegeta hear opening door sound. His eyes were wide open when he saw naked Goku.

"Oh, um... I'm so sorry. I forgot you are here." Goku said as he covered intime parts of his body.

"I'm not sorry." Vegeta said and push him on the bed.

Vegeta kiss Goku's neck then take off his t-shirt. They both have muscular bodies. Of course when they trained every day. Then they

Goku moaned when Vegeta grab his member and go up and down. He bring him closer with his tail. They both do something new and were careful with each other.

"Geta I love you." Goku whispered.

"I love you too, Kakarot." Vegeta said and kissed him on lips.

It was some weeks later, Goku and Vegeta had announced there relationship and had found that things had started to get better. Everyone could see the changes that Vegeta had taken on. Vegeta still had a wall up but his hardened expression wasn't so hard anymore, if anything he was gentle, more mellowed out. Whenever he was around Goku he would smile and sometimes even laugh.

He still cared deeply for Bulma and his young children Trunks and Bulla but he now belonged to Kakarot and he didn't mind in the least. His lover, his best friend, his protector, his savior. He loved him, he loved him so much that it hurt to be away from him. Goku had felt about as giddy when Vegeta had kissed him back and his sons and his friends seemed to accept him and Vegeta being together.

Goku had a feeling that his friends saw it coming but he could care less. He knew that Vegeta had started to change, his wall, while still there was softened and his smile. That lovely, wonderful smile that so rarely graced his lips was now there almost all the time. His demeanor had become lighter, happier since the two got together. He loved Vegeta and he always would.

One month later
Vegeta and Goku were sitting on sofa, embraced, when Goku asked something, "Do you want to move here with your children?"