Together forever

Vegeta wakes up and saw Goku wasn't in bed. He feels something like stomachache and thought it's nothing but then he throw up. Then he remembered before few nights he and Kakarot had sex and becomes super saiyans and had tails and... And he may be pregnant. He runs to pharmacy and buy pregnancy test.

"Where is that stupid monkey? I'm maybe pregnant and..." alarm clock stopped him. Five minutes passed. He takes test and looked down. Two lines.

"What the fuck it means?" he looked at instructions. "I'm preg..." then Goku enters and interrupt him.

"Good morning!" Goku said and press kiss on Vegeta cheek. Vegeta hide pregnancy test in his pocket.

"Where the hell have you been? If you are cheating on me..." Vegeta started.

"Vegeta? I was picking up some groceries. What's wrong with you?" Goku said.

"That's just emotions, you know, I'm..." Vegeta now was begin to cry.

"You are what?" Goku said approaching to him.

"I'm pregnant." Vegeta said.

"That's... that's awesome. Fathers again." Goku takes him, turn around and kiss him.

"I have surprise." Goku whisper in his ear.

"Hmm..." Vegeta said.

"In our room." Goku said and they go.

They entered room and there was nothing to see. Goku stand in front of Vegeta. He kneel down and take Vegeta's hand in his, looking at his eyes.

"Vegeta, will you marry me?" Goku said opening little box with beautiful black ring with golden letters on it V&G.

"Oh my God. It's beautiful. Yes, yes I will marry you." Vegeta pull him up and kiss him. Then Goku put ring on his finger. They both smiled and Goku hug him. In the moment they didn't need any words. Just each other.

One year after

Goku and Vegeta were happily married. Vegeta born cute baby girl Zara. Elophea and Alloria were now three years old. Bulla was always with them. Trunks and Goten are still like brothers. Gohan married Videl and they get little Pan. Bulma was more in their house then in hers.

It's Goku and Vegeta's wedding anniversary and they go out.

"You are sure you can watch kids?" Goku asked Bulma, Videl and Gohan.

"Yeah, just go! Go!" Bulma said.

"Okay. We're going. If something happend just call us." Goku said.

"Have fun!" Bulma said.

They eat dinner in expensive restaurant where they have first date. They remember all together moments. And then Goku heard familiar song.

"Dancing queen." he stand up and dance on melody, "C'mon." he said to Vegeta.

"No way. I don't know dancing." he said smiling with his hands behind him.

"Just one dance." Goku pull him.

"Just one." Vegeta grab his hand.

Goku hug him tight and never leave.

THE END