Chapter 43

LUCIES POV

-time skip to the evening-

I grabbed Mahogany got her to help me get ready. (Pic at top) i changed into a white shirt, some black skinny jeans, a red and black checkered bomber jacket and some red vans. Mahogany did a natural make up look on me. Mahogany then put my hair into a messy bun and put a black bandana on. I thanked Mahogany and walked down staires and sat on the sofa, just then the door bell rang. I answered it and saw Kian stood there in black skinny jeans and a white shirt.

"Oh dang we match" i said laughed, Kian started to laugh really creepy.

"Calm down Kian, lets go!" I said shutting the door. We got into Kians black car and he turned the radio on.

"So where does jill live?" I said curiously

"About 10 minutes away from here" Kian said

"Oh okay" i said. We got to the beach and Kian parked the car.

"So wheres her house?" I said. Kian pointed to a huge house next to the beach.

"There" Kian said.

"So whats the plan?" I said

"Well were gonna act like you and i are dating" Kian said

"Okay" I replied. We got out the car and walked up to Jills house. I knocked on the door and a drunk man answered.

"Wanna come in and get pissed with me?" The man said

"No were good" i said shoving past the guy, i grabbed Kians hand and he lead me into a lounge room where alot of people were including Jill and Drake.

"Hey looks its the pretty chick who tryed to kill me" Drake said coming really close to me, i could smell the alcohol in his breath. I took a step back.

"Oh i see you brought a date Kian " Jill said. I think she was drunk two.

"Yes, me and Lucie are dating" Kian said pulling me closer to him.

"Well, your cheating on me with a slut, wow" Jill said

"We were never dating!" Kian shouted drawing attention.

"Come one Kian, lets go sit down" i said grabbing Kians hand, we walked into a room with a table. Sat at the table was Jess and Taylor, he looked drunk.

"What are you two doing here" i said sitting down.

"Well me and Taylor have been dating for a while now and Taylor said he wanted us to come to this party and Taylor is very drunk" Jess said laughing. Just then Jill jumped onto the table we had sat on and tryed to punch me, Jess, Taylor and Kian but failed. I grabbed a pool stick what was behind us and hit Jill on the head with it.

"Run!" I shouted. me, Jess, Taylor and Kian ran and got into our cars. Jess and Taylor drove away but Kian couldn't start the engine.

"IT WONT START!!!!" KIAN SHOUTED. I saw Jill and Drake about to drive into the car so i sat on Kians lap and put the keys in the right way.

"DRIVE!" I shouted. Kian started driving as fast as he could, i think he was breaking the speed limit but it was really late so there was no cars around. I turned around and saw that Jill and Drake were still following us. The car randomly stopped.

"WERE OUT OF GAS!" Kian shouted. Just then Jill and Drakes car rammed into ours causing both cars to set on fire.

"SHIT KIAN, THE DOORS ARE LOCKED" I shouted. Kian grabbed hold of me and kicked one of the doors so hard that it fell off. we jumped out the car just in time cuz it blew up. The explosion was huge! somthing hit me in the face and then everything went black...

A/n- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie JodieMcsorley

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

-Lucie