chapter one

My cellphone began ringing,my best friends face popping up on the screen. This was the one phone call I wished I had never recieved , I could hear the sound of my friend Melissa making out with the boy ive been secretly in love with...Harry Styles.
"Melissa?" I could hear the sound of her stupid flirtatious giggling.
"Where's the dead weight that you call your friend?" I could recognized his deep raspy voice anywhere
"Ha arden? Honestly I could careless" i didn't realized I held my breath waiting silently
"Why are you even friends with her? She's a know it all prude" I slowly slid down my door trying to hold myself together
"I don't know,I can hardly stand her. All she ever does is annoy me with her stupid sob stories" Melissa began laughing and I couldn't believe I had ever called her a friend. I quickly hung up and texted her telling her everything I heard and how I never want to speak to her again. And unsurprisingly Melissa didn't deny a thing..she told me everything was true and that she was glad she'd never have to be seen with me again. I could feel my eyes fill with tears and my chest become full with sadness. She was the only person I had left. I would have to learn to be alone,and I know that it entailed even more bullying then before.
**************

Monday mornings are like a annoying person who wont leave you alone..

I woke up to the annoying ring of my alarm and my disorganized family running up and down the stairs trying to get to the bathroom,see in my house there are only three restrooms my parents, my own and the bathroom downstairs.i had brushed my hair and changed into my usual attire of skinny jeans and a sweater or hoodie and a pair of converse ,I'm clearly a real fashionista.i then cleaned off my glasses and put them on. My make up consisted of just mascara and concealer.I walked downstairs after washing up and sat at the table to eat a huge heaping pile of waffles and coffee, watching my mum who was currently cleaning up the waffle batter off of the counter. "mum have I ever told you that you are a breakfast saint sent from above?"I placed a kiss on her cheek as she sat next to me" I don't think you ever have Hun, however all this sweet talk is not going to get you off the hook for cleaning your room up a when you get home!" i rolled my eyes out of habit" sure mum call my being nice some type of sweet talking nonsense"I smiled goofily before I finished up and walked through the long corridor."Alright Hun"I walked over to the door while calling out to my dad"Good morning "he came towards the front door where I was standing and ruffled my hair."Good morning! Now if I were you id get my butt out and about because you are going to be late if you keep going at this pace, now off you go" he smiled " Dad for once in my entire existence can you not ruffle my hair? I'm not five anymore. Plus I am an expert at getting to school on time" i said while smiling at him" i will stop messing up your hair when you leave my house,so until then i get to do what i want" he let out with a laugh "fine old man, i gotta go so bye" great now off to the living hell called high school with a bunch of misfits.

*********************

New fan fic it's a bit different then what I usually write,but I like with what I got so far..so hopefully you liked it please vote and comment😄

[ right then i decided that i needed to re write this whole book, its still has the same plot just a little more detailed and a couple of name changes is all. so if your reading this now its a bit different then what it was a year or two ago]

Peace✌