chapter two

*****

I walked through the front gate only to see Melissa hanging out with the 'populars' she just turned and stared at me it seemed like she was staring me down for hours but really it was just a couple seconds before Harry came up to me..

"Hey um.." seriously? he cant even remember my name even after going to school together for 6 years?"Arden" 'Right anyway can I see your chemistry homework i didnt bother doing it last night"well guess what pretty boy that is not my problem! i totally wish i had the guts to say that to his face.

"No sorry"he looked taken back by my answer."Seriously?" Is he really that dumb i repeated myself again but slower."I said no as in I will not let you see my homework" his pack of misfits began walking over to us probably wondering whats taking their pack leader so long." Do you know who I am?if you don't want a problem let me have it"he crossed his arms across his broad chest.

"maybe if you paid attention in class you wouldn't need to copy me all the time" as soon as i realized what i said, fear washed over me.way to go arden you just couldnt keep your damn mouth shut now could you? i didnt even dare look up. "do you know who youre talking to?" i kept my mouth shut as i took a peek at the crowd around us.i need to just hike up my skirt and be fearless." i dont really care anymore, so if and your band of misfits could please leave me alone that-" i didnt even finish talking because before i could a nice manicured hand slapped me in the face the hand belonged to the one and only Cathy Roberts the biggest slut in the whole school.just peachy how am i suppose to go home with a big red mark on my face!"who the hell do you think you are talking to my boyfriend like that you should learn to stay in your fucking place which is with all the other losers!"she walked off with harry. Since when has harry had a girlfriend? i pondered this question as i walked all the way to the health office to get some ice for my cheek.

..............................

The rest of my classes went by fast,but once in a while Cathy and Melissa would glare at me or throw the occasional piece of paper at me when the teacher wasn't looking.I just don't understand how Cathy's still friends with Melissa after she made out with Harry.. Unless she still doesn't know about Saturday night! Which doesn't surprise me Melissa is such a shady little whore .One period was left in the day that I dreaded the most...Chemistry I had it with Cathy,Melissa and Harry.i walked into class and sat in the back,I started to read chapter 7 in my chem book when someone kicked my chair so I fell straight on my arse."Move your chair out of my way four eyes"I looked up to be glared at by those beautiful emerald eyes I liked so much.Harry looked past me as he walked to Cathy and 'accidentally' kicked my leg so I fell back down,everyone in class laughed except the teacher who was helping me up.

"Mr.Styles come here now!" Mrs.fitz yelled, for a old lady she sure can yell!"Yes Mrs.fitz?"

"Go to detention this instant young man and i dont want to hear you try to justify yourself and your rude behavior" my eyes widened"What?why!?"Harry asked completely confused

"I said go Harry and maybe next time you won't hurt Miss Hale"he walked towards the door and passed by me he stopped and whispered in my ear.

"Just wait until we're no where near the teachers!your going to regret what you just caused!"he silently walked out of the classroom..im truly screwed.

*************

End of this chapter!!i hope you liked it😄