chapter four

He slowly walked off smirking as I sat down in front of both of our mothers as he decide to sit next to me.

"Arden I hear you and Harry go to the same school?"Anne asked. how do I tellher that her son is literally evil

"Uh ya we have some classes together." more like three

"Oh really are you guys friends?"uh should I lie or should I tell her the truth that her son is a cocky douche! Harry caught on to my hesitation and elbowed my ribs I tried not to let out a little gasp

"Uh kinda of.."I guess that was enough for Anne because she started to smile wide that is until my siblings came running in with my dad close behind closing the door,that's when Anne started to giggle at the small children running towards me.

"arden,Hun can you take your sibling's up to bed please?" My mum asked sweetly.gladly,as long as I get to e away from harry

"Harry why don't you help her!?"Anne added. I picked up my youngest sibling as we walked up the stairs and into their room.

"Alright small people,lets get in our pj's!" I said as I got the twins pj's out.

"Yes ma'am!"they yelled in reply.i heard a deep chuckle behind me.

"Why are you laughing?"I asked completely annoyed and confused at his lack of help.

" did you train them to say that?" I rolled my eyes

"Kinda.."I dressed all of them in their footies
"Oh.."I looked back at him
"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help?"
"Why would I"he rudely replied.
"Uh maybe if you help me get them ready we can get the heck out of here faster." I swear if it wasn't for the little kids in the room,I would have slapped him
"Whatever.."the twins ran up to him as he turned to walk out of the door.
"Wait!" They yelled at the same time as they got ahold of his legs.he smiled down at them as he bent down to grab them.
"Yes little ones?"he asked them with a adorable smile on his face.Oh gosh remember I hate him he's a self absorbing jerk!
"C-can y-you put them to bed?"I stuttered out.Arden get ahold of yourself!
"Sure."he placed them down as they slipped into a peaceful sleep."their adorable!"
"Uh thanks I guess?"I asked confused.
"I wonder what happened to you?" Ah back to the same old annoying Harold.i walked out with him close behind me.
"Um thanks for putting them down for bed.." I looked away trying to hide my blush

"no problem four eyes just don't get use to it"
"Can you just please not pick a fight for just once?"
"Why should I?"he is getting on my last nerve
"Honestly it's very rude especially since you're in my house and you have no right to"

"Damn you really are dumb!"

"Just leave me alone I didn't do shit to you!"then a brilliant idea popped into my head

"Oh look your finally sticking up for yourself"

"Harry just stop unless you want Cathy to know that you made out with Melissa the same day you and Cathy made it official!"

"You better shut your fucking mouth!if you say anything tomorrow I will make your life a living hell!" With that he ran down the stairs and out the door. Like a little diva that he is.

********

Authors note:

So ya I finally posted the next chapter!! I hope you enjoyed it,and if you did please vote/comment on this chapter it would honestly make my day.

Have a nice day(:
-monsesteaparty
Xoxo