Before He Cheats- Ryden

Ryan stepped back to admire his handiwork. He knew Brendon would be back soon so he walked back inside and placed the baseball bat back in the garage.

Brendon had walked to the bar across the street to see some guy called Dallon. This had happened many times and Ryan was all too aware of what they were doing. He had decided enough was enough.

He knew Brendon would hate him for what he had done, but in all fairness Brendon deserved it. All Ryan had done was be a loving boyfriend and Brendon had gone behind his back.
While Brendon was out, Ryan had grabbed his baseball bat and car keys and gone outside to admire Brendon's pretty little sports car.

Then he had taken the keys and scratched at the paint work, used the baseball bat to dent the car and smash the headlights, and engraved his name into the seats inside.

Ryan heard footsteps. Brendon was home. Drunk as usual.

"Ryan! What did you do to my car?" Brendon slurred. Ryan decided to play innocent.

"What? What's happened to your car?" Ryan almost laughed at himself for sounding so pathetic. He was sick of Brendon walking all over him.

"The paint! My headlights! You know I love that car!"

"Well, its a shame you don't love me!" Ryan said, he was finally letting his anger out on the man who deserved it.

"What?"

"I know what you do every night when you go and see /Dallon/!" Ryan spat out the name. He hated the other man. It hurt to know he got all of Brendons attention when Ryan was left at home all by himself.

"I'm sick of this! You think I'm so innocent, like I have no idea! I have known for weeks but I thought it was a one-off thing, until Spencer caught you again! And don't you dare have it out with Spencer, he was being a good person, which is more than you are right now!" Ryan didn't even let Brendon explain. There was nothing to explain.

He grabbed the bag he had already packed and ran out of the door, with tears streaming down his face, into Spencers car which was there waiting for him. Spencer held him as he sobbed into his shirt.

"I'm sorry, Spence." Ryan said a few minutes later. "I'm ready to move on now."

Okay so I was in a sad ryden mood I'm sorry