Chapter 8

A/N: Two Chapters in one day! YAY! :D ENJOY~ <3 Sorry it's short, but I HAD to work in that cliff hanger! I know, I'm evil! XD But I'll update when I get to my uncle's house, so there won't be too long of a wait... ;)

~~~

You sighed, looking at your ceiling. Had it always been so quiet? Had the ceiling always been such an annoying shade of pink? Such a bright, irritating color... Yet it was you and your sister that had chosen that color together when you were little... Back when you had those adorable little bunk beds... Back when Stormy used to climb down to the bottom bunk to crawl in bed with you because she had a nightmare... She would have been 16 at this point, had she survived the fire...

It was then that you realized that you were all alone. You were your mother's only living child now. No more angry-but-adorable little Remi, or stubborn-but-sweet twin (YOU SHALL BE 16!!!!! AND BE MY TWIN!!!!!!!! I HAVE FINALIZED IT SO THE STORY WILL ROLL ALONG BETTER!!!!!). You missed both of them.

"All around the mulberry bush..." a familiar taunting voice sang.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!" you screamed, jumping off your bed and grabbing Stormy's katana.

"The monkey chased the weasel..." he chuckled from some unknown direction as you looked around frantically for the menace.

"REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!!!" you shouted into the darkness of your room.

"The monkey thought 'twas all in good fun..."

"FUCKING PRICK!" you snarled.

You felt arms snake around your figure, holding you securely to a lean chest.

"POP goes the weasel..."