Chapter 7

Tears ran down your cheeks as you sat alone at your little brother's funeral. It wasn't fair. He was too young to die. It seemed that the most innocent to die in such gruesome fashions. And the police and investigators constantly questioning you wasn't helping, either.

No one comforted you. No one wanted to be near you... They all thought you killed Remi.

'Damn him! I'll kill that sick bastard! I don't care if I die, that asshole must DIE!' you thought.

"(Name), listen to yourself! YOU CAN'T DIE. If you die...then my existence will become-"

"I don't care..." you muttered, cutting Stormy off.

"Well I do! (Name), please! Calm down!" Stormy snapped. "I understand you're in pain! This hurts me too! It hurts like a bitch! But please, calm down! I'll handle the prick! I'm already dead, so it doesn't really matter...plus, I'm basically immortal now..."

"Shut up... I won't just sit and watch that motherfucker die by your hands after what he did... It's my turn..." you grumbled.

"(Name)..." your mother sighed as she walked over to you. "Are you talking to yourself again?"

"No ma'am," you practically spat. Your mother HATED being called "ma'am" and you knew it. But you were NOT in the mood to deal with your mom.

"(Name)! What have I said about using that tone of voice?! And calling me that! You have some nerve! First, you go and let your brother be killed, then you go talking to me like that!" your mom lectured angrily.

"Sorry..." you mumbled, turning away. "And...there was nothing I could do about Remi..."

"Self-centered little brat..." your mom hissed before walking away again.

THAT made your heart shatter all the more.

'Why...?' you asked yourself in your head. 'Just WHY...?'