Chapter Three

Nearly two weeks had passed since the incident and you were becoming more and more paranoid of that horrible monochrome clown. His smile filled your sleep with nightmares. You swore that at night you could hear his disgusting laughter. (Sorry, but at this point you despise Laughing Jack) However, those two weeks passed without any signs of him (besides the nightmares). You thought that maybe it was over.....until late one night.

It was at least 8:30 pm when you got home from visiting Eleanor in the hospital, being you lived a bit of a distance away from the hospital. Your mom was in bed and your little brother was in his room, probably playing with his toy animals. As you walked into the bedroom you used to share with your fifteen-year-old sister (if you're fifteen, we're twins in the story) you were shocked to see a strange girl laying on your bed.

Her eyes were closed, making it impossible to see what color they were; and she had short dark purple hair, which you thought framed her pale face perfectly. She wore a black hoodie and dark blue jeans with purple running shoes. You noticed that she had two black stubby horns that looked very smooth.

'That face.... Why is it so familiar?' you thought. It finally hit you as you stepped closer, it was Stormy.

"S-Storm?" you said quietly, almost a whisper. Her eyes snapped open and yours widened. Instead of the blue-green shade they usually were, her right eye was red and her left was blue. She scrambled to put on a germ mask as your mind processed her appearance....and that she was home. "Impossible..... Stormy's dead.........."

"Dead?" a deep, feminine voice asked from behind the white germ mask. "Do I look dead to you?" She looked into your (eye color) eyes with her sorrow-filled ones.

"N-no....but you died in the fire..... They found your body in what remained of our aunt's house......charred......." you said as tears formed in the corners of your eyes at the memory.

"......I'm right here.......but I have something very important to tell you...... It's about Remi...... The one who gave you that claw mark on your cheek......is coming for Remi....... You have to protect him. Be strong! I have to go now.... Slenderman is calling me......." She said before disappearing.

'What? Remi? Why? Why Remi? He's such a sweet little brother! Why would that fucker come after Remi? And I know for a fact that Stormy's dead! Wait.....she said something about someone calling her..... I didn't hear anything....... Anyways, if that damn ugly monochrome clown comes after Remi, I'll fucking kill him!'  you thought angrily before going to bed.