Caged Bird Ending

You felt something hit the back of your head before everything went black...

You yawned silently as you regained consciousness. Eyes fluttering open, you observed your surroundings in a confused daze. You appeared to be in some sort of circus tent, but you weren't sure.

Thinking hard, you attempted to recall where you were and how you got there. However...you couldn't remember a thing. Glancing around once more (as you were more awake), you noticed you were in a cage.

'Huh...? How...did I get here...? Ugh... Where am I even...?' You wondered.

"Ah, you're finally awake~" a familiar voice said.

You looked up at the tall male and your face contorted in horror as you recalled everything. From your counsellor's injuries to your brother's death...this monster before you ripped away everything from you. And then he trapped you in a cage to keep as some sort of trophy. He even cut your vocal chords.

"What's wrong?" He laughed.

'You know what's wrong...'

Stepping towards the cage, he took out a key.

"It's time for your bath, (Name)." He snickered, swiftly unlocking the padlock.

'Stop...'

Reaching in, he picked you up before carrying you to another tent that had a large bath ready.

'I hate you...'

Suffering in silence, you began to wonder where you went wrong...