Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V.

We went to the house and lugged all of Kallie's room furniture inside first. Harry stayed downstairs with Kallie so that we could officially get everything set up before she saw the finished product. Her room was huge. So, on the wall that had the beach and Prince Erik we set up her vanity and bookshelf. On the wall that was under the sea, well the wall with Ariel and Atlantis, with all of the mermaids we set up her Princess Ariel bed. Bed clothes and everything. We put her dresser in her closet and Zayn went downstairs to get all of the clothes that we had bought her. After two hours we were completely done with her room. 

I went downstairs to tell Kallie that she was able to come up now. I picked her up and took her to her new room. She was super excited as soon as she saw it. She ran up to Zayn first thanking him for painting her room like Ariel. And then she went to me and thanked me for all of the new stuff. We had put all of her toys against the other ocean wall that just had fish.

The boys stayed for a while longer and then I told Kallie it was time for bed. She gave all of the boys a hug and they left. Kallie and I went up to her room. I helped her get her pajamas and then tucked her into bed.

"Goodnight, my Princess." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you in the morning."

She smiled. "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I turned out her light and went to my room. This new life with Kallie was going to be an amazing adventure. I loved that little girl with everything in me.

~                     ~                ~

Okay so I know I have not been active like at all and I apologize for that. But, I am about to start on another story along with updating this one and also updating "My Little Sister's Wish"

Thank you!!!!