Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V.

I got up and headed downstairs, after getting dressed, to make breakfast. Once Kallie smelt the bacon she came running downstairs.

"Daddy? Do we leave for the tour today?"

"Yes, Princess we do. Are you excited?"

"Yeah!!! I get to see all my Uncles and Asana!"

"You're really excited about Asana aren't you?"

"Yeah she seems super cool. Almost as cool as Uncle Louis."

"Don't tell your Uncle Louis that. He might get jealous."

She laughed at that. We finished breakfast and then I took her upstairs and got her dressed. As soon as we we're done someone was knocking on the front door. I walked over to reveal Paul standing there.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Kallie! Let's go!"

She came running to the front door and straight to Paul, who took her to the car. Mark and I grabbed mine and Kallies bags and headed to the car.

~~~

Zayn's P.O.V.

We finally got off the plane and landed in Japan. We were all super excited to start your. Kallie especially. Speaking of which she's with Asana and they seem to be getting along great.

"Hey, Ni."

"Yeah?" He asked looking away from Asana and Kallie.

"Do you think Kallie likes Asana?"

"Oh yeah. This morning she said that Asana was almost as cool as Louis. She was super excited to be able to hang out with her on tour."