Chapter One

~Nobody's POV~

"Nee-San! Nii-San! It's my birthday tomorrow!" Mirajane exclaimed happily. Lisanna was giggling with her while Elfman chanted happily about how Mirajane would finally be a "man". Mira nervously sweat dropped as she hopelessly tried to change Elfman's mind.

Meanwhile, Gray and Natsu were head to head, fighting.
...literally. They had their foreheads pressed against each other's while their gritting teeth sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Juvia was hugging a Gray plushie while chanting quietly in the corner: "Gray-sama will be mine someday... I love you, Gray-sama..."
Lucy was chatting with the forever drunk Cana, and Happy was making little remarks about everything she said. As always, Jellal was nowhere to be found, and as a certain stray article of clothing landed in Erza's strawberry cake, the entire guild went silent, if they were watching or not. They all backed up twenty feet.

~Erza's POV~

"My cake..." Hopelessly falling to my knees in front of my dead beloved, I saw a certain stripper Mage's shirt covered in frosting. Standing up, everyone looked at me like a monster. That's what I felt like. Gray looked as pale as his Ice Magic.
"Gray..." I muttered, and he practically jumped out of his underwear, also known as the last article of clothing he was wearing. He shook where he was standing with his hands in the air, like I was pointing a gun at him. Heheh...
...good.
He backed away slowly.
"Oi Oi, Erza... Let's not let this-" whoops. My hand slipped. It somehow caught around a neck of a male Elsa. "All I wanted was my cake..." And with that, his body accidentally landed on Juvia across the room.
"GRAY-SAMA! YOUR CLOTHES!"
"AH!" He shouted as he got up and ran to get his clothes.
"HAHAHAHA! ICE PRINCESS, STRIPPING AGAIN I SEE!" Natsu shouted, roaring with laughter as flames drooled out his mouth. Ignoring him, my attention was drawn back to ice-for-brains. Carefully stepping into my territory, he grabbed his frosting covered shirt and ran to the bathroom to change.
'Serves him right.' I thought as I ate my other piece. Mira ran over with Lucy attached to her arm by force along with Levy and Juvia.
"Come on girls, we're gonna have some fun!"