Chapter Five

~Gray's POV~

"GRAY-SAMA!" 

please.... god no....

"Gray-Sama! Your clothes!"

Shit, why today of all days? I'm in a bad mood...

"Thanks." I said quickly as I ran the other way. Yet again, her loud clingy voice rung in my ears. "WHAT?!" She looked at me like I belonged to a mental hospital.

"I wanted to know if Mirajane had invited you to Magnolia Suite this weekend..." she stuttered softly. Are you kidding me? She invited the girls, too?!

"No, I heard nothing of it. Now leave me alone." I spat back, grabbing my clothes and heading the other way. I heard Levy call Juvia's name, but I ignored it and left with my hands in my pockets. 

What's wrong with her? Why is she so obsessed with me? More importantly, I don't think I wanna go if she's gonna be there. Why do I avoid her again? Right, to save my time. Like I'd ever love a water Mage. 

These thoughts ran through my brain over and over, pondering on what to do. 

Why don't I just love her? Wouldn't she just relax on the stalker-crazy act then? No no no,

Shaking my head, suddenly my feet stopped moving. 

No, remember what that Fortune Teller told you when Lucy joined the guild, when they were going to sacrifice Flame Brain's cat... 

{FLASHBACK START} 

"I see... Rough trouble with water in your future." The Fortune Teller said, looking into his blue glass ball.

"...Just a lousy Fortune Teller?" Gray questioned, then sent him flying.

{FLASHBACK END}

That's what it meant....

...I questioned myself the whole way home.