Chapter Eight

~Levy's POV~

"Oh~ Oh~! Okay, Lu-Chan, Truth or Dare!" I shouted happily, leaning on her as she giggled and pushed me back.
"Hmm... Truth!" She smiled and I grinned evilly.
"If you were stuck on a year-long mission, who would it be with!" Lu-Chan giggled and smirked, putting her fingers to her soft pink lips.
"I'm so strong, I would be fine by myself~" We all laughed and smiled. This entire experience was great already.
"Okay... If you had to be with one other person of the opposite gender!" I said quickly, and her face started to turn red.
"Dare!"
"ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE!" We all roared and she shrunk in her seat.
"...*murmur*..."
"Speak louder!"
"...*murmur*..."
"Louder!"
I'D LIKE TO BE STUCK ON A MISSION FOR A YEAR WITH NATSU DRAGNEEL!" She shouted, blushing madly. She quickly covered her mouth  and we all leaned close.
"Lu-Chan and Natsu, sitting in a tree!" I started.
Soon, everyone in the car, including Master Makorov, the designated driver, joined in for the last part.
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
She blushed darkly and hid her red face. I tapped her shoulder giggling.
"Just kidding, Lu-Chan. Now it's your turn!" She smiled and giggled lowly to herself.

===========================

~Lucy's POV~

"Um... Juvia! Truth or Dare!" The blue haired Mage pondered for a moment.
"Hmm... How about dare!" She said happily and clapped her hands, smiling and straightening her stiff back.

"I dare you.... AH! I DARE YOU TO KISS GRAY ON THE CHEEK THE VERY NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM, NO MATTER WHERE IT IS!" I shouted, raising an excited finger. Her normal slightly pale face turned dark red as she shook her hands.
"N-no! Juvia can't do that! That's too close to Gray-Sama!" She shouted. I pondered as well and tapped Mira's shoulder.
"Why don't we give her some tips on how to get Gray's attention?" I smiled, and she nodded.
"First Juvia, you should drop the third person act. Just say 'I' instead of Juvia, unless referring to yourself in a memory." She nodded.
"So why should Ju- Uh... I do this?" She asked, concerned as her raging blush started to fade.

"To get Gray's attention!" We all cheered happily. She buried we head in her hands.
***
After a few more hours of quiet cat-napping, we had arrived at Mangolia Suite. We all cheered and ran out, quickly grabbing our bags and rushing in. To everyone's surprise except Levy's and I's,
All the... Boy Mages... Were there...
Gajeel, Natsu, Jellal, somehow, and Gray...
'This is gonna be a long trip.'