Chapter Three

~Levy's POV~

"Levy-chan!" I heard Juvia calling me. I put down my thick book and took of my reading glasses, turning to face her.
"What is it Juvia?" I asked, smiling.
"Juvia needs help packing Juvia's suitcase!" She exclaimed, jumping around. I tried to silence her with my hand.
"Juvia, you can't tell things like that! Someone might hear!" I wished shouted.
"Sorry..." She apologized. I reeled my hand back and stood up.
"I'll help you pack, what do you need?"

~Mirajane's POV~

Perfect. Everyone is right where I want them to be. Grabbing the waistband of Gray's pants, Natsu's arm, and Gajeel's hair, I pulled them outside of the guild.
"Listen up, brats." I started to smirk and giggled.
"It's my birthday tomorrow, and I booked Magnolia Suite for nine people for three days. Five spots are already filled up, and I'm using you guys to fill up the rest." Should I tell them that the girls are going? No no, I have an idea!
"It's just going to be you three and Jellal. You'll have your own room. Now, Go pack your bags and there's a train headed here at 7 sharp tomorrow morning. I need you all to get on it, it'll take you to the Magnolia Suite as its first stop.
"But Mira, Natsu and I-"
"Gajeel and I-"
"I know you two get motion sickness, but you're gonna have to toughen it out for a few hours.
"HOURS!?" Natsu yelled.
"Wait, didn't you say there were nine spo-" Gray started before I shook my head.
"I said there were five spots. Now hurry and go get ready!" I said while smiling innocently at them and walking back inside. I'll make them meet the boys when they get there... And so the matchmaking begins!