Chapter Seven

~Normal POV~

"GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR LETS GO!" Mira shouted, pushing all the guys out of the guild and into a magic car. She squished them all in.

"There are three cars. I'll squish you all in." She stated, pointing.
"Have a good ride!" She smirked and galloped away. All the men gave each other questioning glares as they peeked out the small translucent window.
"WHAT?!" Natsu shouted, hitting his head on the roof of the car.

"SHE INVITED THE GIRLS TOO!?" They all shouted simultaneously.

~Lucy's POV~

"What's with all the shouting?" I questioned myself softly, voice barely above a whisper. I almost spit out my coffee when I realized who were in the other car. Vigorously tapping Levy's shoulder, she turned to face me. Unable of uttering any words, I pointed to the car.
"B-boys..." Levy saw and her jaw dropped. She ran into the car and squished herself in good. I wasn't too far behind to follow.

~Levy's POV~

Deep breaths... Okay... Calm down.... Woooo..... It's just the boys... Gajeel....
I shook my head quickly.
Just don't think about it... Yeah, don't think about it! Surely that'll make me feel better.
So the whole way there, Erza, Lucy, Juvia, Mira and I played Truth Or Dare.