Chapter Two

~Natsu's POV~

"Hey Blockhead, seen Luce anywhere?"
"What was that, Flame Brain?"
"You heard me, Elsa..."
"THAT'S IT."
"BRING IT, SNOW WHITE!"
"I WILL, SQUINTY EYES!"
And with that, Ice princess got his ass beat. His girlfriend, what's her name, ran over to him and shook that bastard. Whatever. I just wanna know where Lucy is~...
"Natsu!" I heard a familiar squeak.
"What is it, Happy?"
"I just saw Lucy!"
"Luce? Where is she!?"
"Mira took them outside!" Pondering for a moment, a smirk took my lips as my fangs lit on fire.
"I'll be right back, Happy." I smirked, cracking my lit knuckles.
"Aye, sir!" On that note, I shot Elsa a death glare and headed out of the guild. I saw Mira and hid in the nearest bush. "Nin Nin." I said softly to myself as I tucked my fingers into each other. 'Damn, this is itchy....' Mira looked in my direction but thank god she didn't see me. I used my super Ninja skills to mask my presence. Mira nor Luce, Erza, Levy or Juvia saw me. I eavesdropped quietly as their conversation rung in my ears.

~Lucy's POV~

"What?! Really, Mirajane!?" I squealed, jumping up and down as Levy joined me. We all squealed in excitement, and Erza just nodded with a big smile on her face.
"Very reasonable. Good job Mira." Erza said as she kept nodding. Juvia closed her eyes and squealed as well. We all hugged Mira very tightly. I felt like my bones were getting crushed under Erza's strength she put into the hug. Mira just smiled.
"No problem! Just pack your bags and get ready for some fun in the sun! And don't bring any money, I'm paying for everything. See you all later!" Mira said as she left with a friendly wave. We all hugged each other and headed back into the guild. I balled my hands into fists and fist pumped the air. "I can't believe I'm going to Magnolia Suite!" I shouted, jumping and twirling into the air before heading back into the guild to join everyone else. On my way in, I could've sworn one of those bushes moved the opposite way of the wind...