❀Us ?❀

ABVICUWSBDCNWSVEH GUYS WERE AT 1K READS WTFFFFFFFFFF WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU ALL & COULD YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IK MY CAMERA QUALITY IS TRASH BUT MY EDITITNG ISNT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfTONH90siA subscribe ? help me get to 200 subscribers ?

---------------------------------------------------------

I stood there in the parking lot so confused on what to do, so i caught a cab and told the man to follow tez's car. when tez finally got to where he was going i paid the man and ran up to tez's car "TEZ !" i yelled at him he ignored me, i knew he heard me because his head turned but he didn't get out of the car. just by my luck it started pouring rain, of course i got drenched all Tez did was look at me like i was stupid. he mouthed the words "get in the car" i ran to the passengers side and got in the car even though i was soaking wet. "tez, i didn't mean it like th-" he cut me off "so what did you mean ?...i just poured my heart out to you & you don't even sound like you actually care." he was so wrong. i care about him more than i even knew it just took one big mistake for me to realize it. "tez. i love you. im sorry if what i said hurt you. its just i was kinda afraid to say i love you because the last time i told someone i loved them they hurt me, physically, mentally, and emotionally. i just didn't want to put myself through that." i confessed. "you should know im not like that. i would never purposely try to hurt you. please forgive me." he started to drive and he drove me home. he got out, came and opened my door and walked me to my front door. "i forgive you, i love you, ill talk to you later" and he kissed me but it was different, it wasn't filled with just happiness, there was a mix of love, lust, and passion. "i love you too" and with that i walked into my house and i decided i should change my clothes before i get sick.

T E Z

I got back into my car and started to drive to my house and all i could think about was if she really meant it. did she really mean or was she just saying it to make me happy. i really hope she actually meant what she was saying and not just saying it to make me happy. i really do love her, with all my heart actually. i've never been this infatuated with a girl before. i was never really the one the girls wanted they always wanted nash or hayes, sammy or gilinsky. speaking of hayes he's calling me, i put him on speaker phone

H- yo

T- yo ?

H- you ready for digifest bro ?

T- its gonna be lit

H- we gotta turn up on that stage. hows you and bri going ?

T- well i told her i loved her, i dont think she took it too well so she told me "we weren't in that stage yet so i freaked out and drove away had her standing in the pouring rain, she confessed her love and i drove her home. thats what you missed on today episode of Brez

the kid started dying. hayes is my bro. he is funny in such an unexplainable way we kept talking until i got home where we finally said our goodbyes and i took a shower and went to bed.

---------------------

i woke up at a weird hour. 2pm. i missed bri. i missed her bad. i got dressed as fast as i could and i drove to her house which thank god was only a couple minutes away and i had a key. when i got there i heard moans coming from her room. was she cheating on me ?, had she really stooped this low ? Her door was slightly cracked so i peeked in it and all my worries vanished as i saw bri with a dildo. it was actually hot seeing this whole situation.

*WARNING SMUT*

i walked into her room and stood in the door way. im guessing her didn't see or hear me as she reached her climax. so i walked over to her and kissed her "tez ? OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SEE THAT" she slowly came to realization that i just saw her masturbate. "shhhhh, baby girl. imma make you feel good." i started to rub her pussy as i was kissing her. i starter to lick down her neck until i reached her n*pple and i sucked teasingly on it as i inserted two fingers in her soaking wet p*ssy and she moaned. i kept teasing her by slowly pulling my fingers out of her p*ssy and then fastly shoving them back in. i loved seeing her reaction. the way her p*ssy clenched around my fingers and the little frustrated moans coming out of her mouth. i started to go down on her, i sucked on her c*it and started to finger her p*ssy at a normal pace. i started to flick my tongue on her c*it and using my other hand to pinch her n*pples as she held on to my hair. "oh my god right there tez" she yelled as i hit her g-spot. i could tell she was about to cum by the way she was moaning so i pulled my fingers out just in time. "not yet" i gave her a stern look. she flipped us over, me being turned on by her being in control she started to unbuckle my belt and when she unzipped my package her eyes went wide at my hard on "its so big daddy" she smirked as she licked the tip "fuck you know how i feel when you call me that" i moaned as she took all of my c*ck and started to suck it like a lollipop. right when i was close to cumming all in her mouth she took it out "paybacks a bitch isn't she daddy". she was teasing me "thats it" i flipped us over and slammed my c*ck into her she started to moan so loud i think the neighbors could hear us i could tell she was about to cum because i felt her p*ssy clench all over my c*ck wait can i cum inside her ?? "its okay im on the pill" I came right inside of her "i love you tez" i smiled at her as i slowed down my thrusts " i love you more." and with that i pulled out and cuddled up next to her. we quickly fell asleep.

-----------------------------

I NEED HOLY WATER. MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT OMG. DONT JUDGE ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDCFVGBHNJKMHYGTFRF K BYE

- ANA <3