Who's Sarah ?

(A/N GUYSSSSS FOLLOW MY TWITTER !!! AND TWEET ME THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY ! I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA READ BECAUSE YOUR THE READERS ! asdfhfdvjrb i had terrible writers block !!!)

B R I

sarah. that name stuck like gum in hair. "sarah for some weird reason always finds a way to steal my boyfriends and tries to steal my friends she was basically my own personal home wrecker." Tez starting laughing like he had never heard a joke before " Are you serious ?!" i started to chuckle too " yes ! im serious you fool ! speak of the devil" sarah walked up to us "omg hi bri. i knew you were moving here but i didn't know that it'd be right in the same area where im staying !" she said enthusiatically. "well. im here" i fake smiled "how long are you gonna be here ?" she thought for a moment "only a week, whos the boy " she asked touching a very straight faced tez. 

T E Z

i dont know who this girl was but i needed her to stay far away from me she gives me the creeps. great now shes touching me "hands off." i said nonchalantly. she smirked. "see ya round briana" and with that the devil finally left our presence. my phone notification went off and i got a text from nash saying "dude ! we have an abrupt meeting today 6pm sharp. dress fancy shmancy" i quickly replied "aight" "hey bri, i gotta go get ready for a meeting at 6" it was 5 now so i had time to drop bri home and then get ready for the meeting "meeting for what ?" bri asked "well i am kinda big in social media so i have a meeting with my mangement and other people under the same mangement as me every once in a while" she smiled and nodded. 

-------------

after the meeting i was exhausted. i got home and texted bri

T- briiskkiiiii

B- TeeSkkiiii, how was the meeting ?

T- good. we just discussed what we were going to do on the Digifest Digitour. they talked about this girl with a youtube channel.

little did she know i found out about her youtube channel she's so funny and good at what she does (A/N- as for the type of youtuber she is she does things like bethany mota and andrea russet!)

B- oh yeah ? whats her name ?

T- Briana

T- Aqua

B- heheheehehehe.

T- they want you to join our management team. i told them i knew you and how you lived right here in north carolina.

B- ill think about it. ill ttyl i gotta go give colin a bath and feed him. momma's not home. you can come over if ya want 

T- yeah ill be over soon. 

B R I

"COLIN !" i screamed for my little brother " Yessshh ?" he screamed back "come down and eat some spaghetti !" " yayyyyyyyyyy spaghetti" he screamed for what seemed like hours until he reached the kitchen and ate the spaghetti. right when i was about to go upstairs to give colin a bath the doorbell rang and i assumed it was tez. i was right. "hi" he said and engulfed me in a hug. he smelt like straight cologne. i wasn't complaining though, i liked it. "you smell good" i told him, "so do you" he smiled " i gotta go give colin a bath you can eat some spaghetti on the stove or you can wait in my room for me" i walked upstairs only to find a naked colin i shook my head and laughed at my silly little brother as he sang "i can shaka my buns" (if you watch adventure time you know where thats from lmao im so stupid) i ran the water and put in some bubble bath and a blue bath bomb because he liked the color. of course he thought it was a good idea to splash bubbles on me. i smiled at my little brother as i heard a camera flash. Tez was right in the bathroom doorway and he had a smile on his face " your really good with kids."

---------------------------------

im so sorry i took forever to update ! i had alot to do this week and i had bad writers block. butttttttt DID YOU GUYS SEE THE AYE MA MUSIC VIDEO ?! I DIED. IM DEAD WRITING THIS. lol but leave me questions in the comments pleassseeeee i wanna film a youtube video answering them !